Archinect
anchor

Architectural Internship in Norway for a North American Student

AceofArch

Hey there,

I'm currently an architecture student doing my second undergraduate degree (the first was in the social sciences), and our program incorporates a work term. I'm Canadian, though I have EU citizenship. I would love to do my placement at a firm in Norway—Bergen or maybe Oslo, and I'm wondering whether I would be considered. I would need to be paid since we have to pay tuition in Canada. English is my first language and I don't know Norwegian. My first degree is from UBC and I'm working on my second one at Dalhousie. I've also got a professional experience as a teacher and journalist (from Europe). Would love your input or alternative suggestions.

-Westcoaster

Jan 18, 17 6:55 pm
file

While I can't address the employment situation in Norway authoritatively, I have traveled there extensively and can tell you that virtually everybody speaks excellent English.

Oslo probably would provide the most significant employment opportunities due to its size.

Jan 18, 17 8:32 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: