Archinect
anchor

2 Year Graduate Programs

sidewinder

OK - I've looked on the NAAB website and I've tried googling it. Is there a list that organizes graduate degree programs by length? I want to see a list containing all of the 2 year professional degree programs. Does this exist? Thank you!

Sep 10, 16 12:45 pm
Gloominati

No, that list does not exist.  

Even it if did, it would have asterisks all over it because:

- some of the 2-year programs only admit people with undergrad degrees in architecture

- some of the 2-year programs admit student with a broader range of undergrad degrees, but they limit it to a particular list of majors, which varies from program to program

- some of the programs that advertise themselves as 2 years are actually 2 full years, not 2 academic years (they have required summer components - so they end up being 2.5 or 3 years worth of credits).

Sep 10, 16 1:06 pm  · 
 · 

http://www.naab.org/school-search-results/?f1_6003=&f1_6459=1

boom!

there you go

M arch is masters of Architecture typically a two year thing, and the few oddball PHD programs are in the list too. if you do not have an architecture undergrad most if not all of these programs have a three year track to get the degree.

Over and OUT

Peter N

Sep 12, 16 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
Flatfish

Peter that's misleading, because at least a third of the programs on the list are 2.5 or 3 years even for people who do have an undergrad architecture major. 

Sep 12, 16 2:34 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: