Archinect
anchor

Have anyone an experience of international work?

Laletina

Hi everyone! Exuse me, If these thread is already exists.

Shortly about me: Im 21 and I study architecture at the Novosibisk State University of Architecture, Design and Arts (NSUADA, Russia). Now I have only a training projects. 

And it's  pretty good to practice in local architecture companies, but  I really want to work with someone from other country. I'm not interested to make a lot of money, I just want to see, how other architects do their job all over the world. It's interesting to work with someone, who had a fresh sight on modern architecture. I can show you a portfolio, if that helps.

So, that's a question: have anyone an experience of such international interactions? How do you find your partners? What did you do? 

Sorry for the mistakes!

Thatx a lot:)

Apr 26, 16 11:08 am
sandrajoseph

First of all, it is good to know that you are so passionate about your work. I am a law expert. I do not have expertise in the question you asked but, I must say if you are capable enough in travelling to different places, it  will be more better for you to explore things. If you need to know anything related to immigration laws then I can help you with my piece of advice.       

Apr 30, 16 6:29 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: