Archinect
anchor

Project Management Tools

anniedibella

What are some project management tools people are using in a firm setting? We are currently testing out a couple different programs, but can't seem to find one that suits all our needs. We love the communication Slack offers, with the project management of Asana but are also looking for something that provides an intranet ...  Our current system lives in Newforma and Deltek, both of which seem out dated and don't have the ease of use that these newer softwares have.

Any suggestions??

Apr 7, 16 5:42 pm
gruen
This has been discussed on here before, so do a search. I use Nozbe for my tiny firm but it's not a full fledged PM solution, but a fancy to do list (which is how I work anyway)
Apr 8, 16 6:11 pm  · 
 · 

Hi, I have implemented a PM system, well Project Costing and Management system called CMAP in a number of Practices in UK and US. The key is not functionality it's simplicity. You need the right look and feel of a system to get people to want to use it. 

Let me know if you need more advice

Joe 

Apr 11, 16 7:51 am  · 
 · 
mightyaa

We're just using cloud based Smartsheet & Bluebeam sessions for individual project coordination and task list on the PM side of things.  Those are also used and shared with consultants and clients.

Apr 11, 16 12:59 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: