Archinect
anchor

How to make contacts with architectures for model project

shilpeshsinha

Hi, I am new in the field of architecture modelling. What should be my first step in order to make contact with architectures or builders for getting projects.? What should a begineer do? Any suggestion will be really helpful.. Thanks in advance

Mar 30, 16 8:13 pm
BulgarBlogger

as a first step, you should try having correct english grammar/spelling...

Apr 5, 16 2:56 pm  · 
 · 
Anonymoose

Just go stick your dick in the nearest outlet in the wall to make contact with "architectures".

Apr 5, 16 3:14 pm  · 
 · 
BulgarBlogger

MOOSE... there's a time and a place to be a dick... learn from me... I'm the biggest dick when I'm trying to help someone... what u just said is just plain old DUMB...

Apr 5, 16 3:40 pm  · 
 · 
Anonymoose

I know that was dumb, but when the guy doesn't care enough to know the difference between architect and "architectures" on a website which is called Archinect, what else can he expect? He's probably just a troll.

Apr 5, 16 4:02 pm  · 
 · 
JonathanLivingston

I could use a couple models !  I don't have any budget for them, but I can guarantee you a valuable learning experience. Stick your foot in the door. :)

Apr 5, 16 4:29 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: