Archinect
anchor

googling a dream i the morning

awaiting_deletion

you should try this if you can remember the dream, its quite interesting to see what does not exist both in reality and in no way shape or form in virtual reality, in no clear combination. you might be able to find like sources, but it just does not exist (YET).......................4:30 am - was in a car with a female artist whose last name was Puleany sitting in front and pretty sure a bearded man named David was sitting next to me in the back seat. We drove through parts of Manhattan that just don't, imagine SoHo built on a cliffs with 4-5 story deep basements and alley ways. We discussed her strange name as we entered a warehouse of her work. Ropes and large canvases. I lost my clothes along the way and my companions. I was wearing a giant comforter that also snapped together like a coat, still googling that idea. on the otherside of the warehouse was the open lawn of central park and some band was playing and free beer was being given out at booths. went to get beer but was offerred shavings off a purple crystalized rock that could get high and hallucinating. at this moment i was consciouss enough in the dream to realize the man selling beer probably thought i was a junkie because i was wearing a comforter as clothing. had a crumpled 10 and 20 in my left hand he would not take. I realized for crazed drug parties in the park the comforter coat was perfect for setting up a picnic like pad for my companions i had lost. then i woke up.

Feb 3, 16 7:00 am
Zaina

that's probably "The Blind Owl" reassembled into your own life LOL

I know in my culture they can interpret a dream, but do you "westerners" do that? based on what?  

Feb 3, 16 7:24 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

gypsies do it. relgious Christians do it (my youth, involuntary). But a guy like me looks at it from a more "scientifily". the best theory so far, and paraphrasing from John P Eberhards books, who is an architect, dreams are more like a cluttered computer desktop that cleans itself up at night, organizes the unorganized. in other words, whatever you did not process while awake, your brain will process at night so it can cleanly reboot......this is why i never slept before finals.

Feb 3, 16 7:58 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

take the female artist but Puleany. i know no artist nor is there one posted on web. perhaps i saw the word Puleany, no google search could confirm that i may have read that somewhere diterectly. so then you ask, maybe your mind switches letters aroudn for some reason. that is how i look at these thingz.

Feb 3, 16 8:03 am  · 
 · 

Too much Red Bull and NoDoze.

Feb 3, 16 8:56 am  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

miles you are correct on red bull. one of the vitamins, B6 or B12 actually increases lucid dream activity

Feb 3, 16 11:56 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: