Archinect
anchor

fresh grad archi asking for ideas

bbianca

I am looking to try my luck and send applications to employers in Canada. I'm a graduate of Architecture.  Being this is the first time I'll be doing this, can anybody pitch in ideas that may help me with?

Dec 1, 15 8:22 pm
anonitect

Kidnap the children of HR directors and demand employment in exchange for their safe return.

Or, just polish your portfolio, fill out lots of applications, network at every opportunity, volunteer, and ask for informational interviews like all the other sheeple.

Dec 1, 15 8:29 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Masters?
Which city/province you looking to work in?
Dec 1, 15 8:30 pm  · 
 · 
elizraye

Applying in Canada is the same in applying to other cities, it's the interview that you got to prepare for to sell yourself. But make sure that you're CV gets noticed and remembered by the one looking at it! Try reading this article and do some research, the site has a lot of great content that is beneficial to you (http://www.uniivaa.com/25-three-essential-job-application-tips-for-overseas-skilled-workers-2)

Dec 2, 15 2:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: