Free downloads of his books here

Enjoy!!

Nov 11, 15 2:00 pm
SneakyPete

Legality?

Nov 11, 15 2:10 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Yeah, it that access kosher?  I love me some FDKC, but wonder if he's in on this...

Nov 11, 15 3:06 pm  · 
 · 
null pointer

dirty secret: all the new shit, it's done in illustrator. thanks designalyze.

Nov 11, 15 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
Bench

Considering half the files look like they have "torrent" in the name somewhere... I'll go ahead and guess that this is less-than-legal...

Nov 11, 15 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
chigurh

if you clicked that link u got hacked

Nov 11, 15 5:14 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

People still use that shit?

Nov 11, 15 7:54 pm  · 
 · 
go do it

I apologize if I have linked to something unsafe but I found this at The Internet Archive and I have been viewing the content there for a long time with no issues. Also from what I understand not all torrent sites / downloads are bad or illegal. Am I wrong?

I downloaded a PDF version of  A Global History of Architecture  and there were no issues. I also posted the link to the disscusion group of an online class that I am taking from MIT using  A Global History of Architecture as the textbook. The professor is Mark M. Jarzombek probably the main author. 

I will let you guys know if they object to these downloads being avalible.

Nov 11, 15 8:20 pm  · 
 · 
no_form
Talented sketch artist. But there are so many people as good as him. And as far as learning how to detail there are other resources. Form space order is a great introductory text but I've seen it become a crutch; as in not being able to come up with a good idea so revert to Ching.
Nov 11, 15 9:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: