Archinect
anchor

Residential extension crit

Lewisbailie

I would appreciate if you could review the 13 Guinness Drive project on my website. I am not happy with the design and would like to make it stronger. Can you please take a look and let me know what you think. All thoughts welcome! Thank you. 

www.lewisbailie.com

Lewis

Sep 28, 15 1:11 pm

I like the idea of seeking a crit by your peers but think your choice of doing it here is less than well thought out. 

Sep 28, 15 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
null pointer

Pay me.

Sep 28, 15 2:05 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

the relationship with the outside is as shitty as it was before, excavate the hell out of that yard and make it a walk out from that extension, sliding doors and maybe a trellis to grow some shade for the summer, even a built in bbq.

Sep 28, 15 2:21 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

does water flow into the house, or away from the house?   often people prefer to have water flowing away from the house.  kind of looks like the house is sitting in a bath tub.

Sep 28, 15 2:54 pm  · 
 · 

For example, if the client happens to stumble upon it ... not that they would know the difference, but they most certainly will after it gets shredded here.

Sep 28, 15 6:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: