Archinect
anchor

UT austin, Berkeley, Cincinnati and University of Houston M.Arch program

jessmgg

Hello everyone! 

okay currently I am attending UTSA Architecture program and those are my now considering choices.

My Upperdivision GPA is 3.7  BUT with only 12 credits ( I read somewhere that they count 21 credits ) , I will be graduating this may 2016 but still doing my final studio in summer..  my Overall gpa is 2.9 and I am afraid i wont be taken into consideration because of this..

i am taking the GRE this week and i am also working in my portfolio ETC, everything should be ready by december, also I have a summer internship experience plus i am going to china for this semester ( internship counting as studio) and i am doing an Independent study over there..

Do you think if my portfolio is strong and with the Internship abroad and the independent study I could get a better chance to get in? I dont know if I should wait till next year! 

please any comments will help:)

Aug 23, 15 11:51 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: