Archinect
anchor

Linkedin location?

Zach Tyler

I live in Arizona but I go to college in Los Angeles. Which should I put as my location for Linkedin?

Jun 15, 15 1:13 pm
Non Sequitur

Anchorage.

Jun 15, 15 1:18 pm  · 
 · 
BR.TN

You commute from AZ to LA everyday? That drive took me 6 hours the last I remember it!

Jun 15, 15 1:46 pm  · 
 · 

Lake Havasu to L.A..... That was about 4-1/2 to 5 hours (depending on driving conditions and getting out of Los Angeles or arriving at your destination in L.A. or the location in Arizona before or after rush hour just not at rush hour). That's what I remember. To Phoenix... that is probably 6-7 hours.

I wouldn't recommend such a daily commute by road. Use an airplane. Now.... if I had a P-38 Lightning. 

Jun 15, 15 2:41 pm  · 
 · 
Zach Tyler

Let me rephrase, I am a college student who goes to uni in CA and my family lives in AZ. So my legal address is in AZ but my mailing address is in CA

Jun 15, 15 4:47 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Anchorage.

Jun 15, 15 4:50 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Seriously? Put LA, it is where you are, isn't it? Don't over think it.

Jun 16, 15 5:38 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I weep for the future

Jun 16, 15 8:31 am  · 
 · 
midlander

you need to make two profiles, one for the college student, one for the freelancer working from mom's basement. you can double your networking opportunities that way.

Jun 16, 15 10:38 am  · 
 · 
JLC-1

living in an environment at a temperature above your body's does that to your brain

Jun 16, 15 10:45 am  · 
 · 
PROPHET OF DOOM

PHINEAS GAGE FUCKERS.

Jun 16, 15 3:36 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Actually if you put the wrong address on linkedin the cia will come to your house and beat you silly.  I would ask a lawyer or call the Department of homeland security before updating your profile.  

Jun 16, 15 6:42 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

damn Californians are dehydrated or something...not thinking straight...

Jun 16, 15 6:44 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: