Archinect
anchor

Apartment/condo in White Noise?

archipanda

Hey has anyone seen the movie "White Noise" yet? The movie sucked pretty bad... but the apartment/condo he moved into was pretty interesting. I can't seem to find any info on it. So...

Does anyone know where those apartments are? And/or who they were designed by.

Jan 10, 05 1:14 am
rayray

same white noise as the book? delillo? had no idea it was a movie, the book
was pretty outrageously funny/dark.

Jan 10, 05 8:40 am  · 
 · 
general acres

no, the movie has nothing to do with the book. just the same name. you could make a connection between the movie and the book (the persistent 'noise' coming from the t.v., etc.) but that would bring delillo's work to the level of keaton's acting skills.....eeeh

Jan 10, 05 9:13 am  · 
 · 

rayray:

yeah, I thought the same thing at first and then got all excited because I really enjoyed the book. a google search quickly diminshed my hopes...

Jan 10, 05 10:56 am  · 
 · 
elishacrouch

I tried to find out the same thing and came here with no luck. I did a Google photo search and found it! It's called the Waterfall Building in Vancouver. 

Dec 31, 23 8:12 pm  · 
 · 
Almosthip

That building was designed by an awesome Canadian architect Arthur Erickson. He was totally ahead of his time! .

Jan 2, 24 1:39 pm  · 
 · 

Arthur Erickson was the best.

Jan 3, 24 3:38 pm  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: