Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Review

Hi all,

I've been freelancing part time for the past few years doing architectural renderings. I've recently made the switch to full-time freelancing. When I've got free time I'm always looking to improve my portfolio so I thought I would ask here for a quick portfolio review and what I should maybe work on in terms of new projects for my portfolio.

Here's a link:

www.vizchase.com

Let me know what you all think and please suggest ways that I could improve.

Adam

Dec 14, 14 2:31 pm
natematt

I know you're asking for project suggestions, but I'm going to give you a general suggestion first.

Use more photoshop, You're output from rendering programs is pretty nice, but it's off trend for architecture.

From a project standpoint, I think you could really use some more overall perspectives of buildings. That's what most people seem to want to pay for, that one shot that really shows off and sums up the architecture of a building. I think your Brewer Street Apartments did that, but I also think the perspective used and the rendering quality were not your best.

Dec 15, 14 2:40 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: