Archinect
anchor

Internship in Los Angeles and Portfolio/Work Sample Feedback

clamp666

Hi guys,

I am planing to be absent next semester and find an internship in Los Angeles in order to accompany my relatives.

I thought my internship experience in Japan might help me out. But I have applied some companies and there is no good news yet. I don't know if it's because my work sample's problem. Can anyone give a look of my work sample and give me some suggestions? Thanks a lot for the help:D  

http://issuu.com/huai-hsuanshih/docs/huai-hsuan_shih_worksample_resume_2/1

Dec 12, 14 11:50 pm
midlander

your work looks pretty good, certainly enough for a semester internship. maybe you just need to target different firms - if you know anyone in LA that would help a lot. You should make it clear to the firms you contact that you have already made plans to stay in LA for that time so that they know you aren't depending on them to help you move.

That said, your portfolio is short. You could add some more pages and show the projects larger so they are easier to view.

Dec 13, 14 5:10 am  · 
 · 
clamp666

Thank you so much for the reply! Right I didn't mention I don't have visa problems or housing issues. And I will made another longer portfolio version. Thank you:D :D

Dec 13, 14 7:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: