Archinect
anchor

flight 93 comp

insideman

I hate to be the one to break it to you all. I know that many of you are frustrated because you paid for a submission packet and didn't get it. You can't leave a message at the competition phone number because the message box is full. Nobody can get an answer to their phone, email, and letters. No more info is being released. No updates.
The competition is in complete disarray. And this is a 9/11 memorial.
Well, I don't want to cause controversy- that's not my intent. but you are entitled to "something" so i will tell you all the inside story.
It seems that a local congressman ia upset because some of his political enemies entered the contest and he is bound and determined to keep the contest from going forward because he knows they have a good design. He took 2 million dollars aout of the fiscal year appropriations bill for the committee to buy land because he isn't getting guarantees his enemies design won't be selected. That just happened within the last few eeeks. He is threatening to not get the money to build the memorial if his enemies design is chosen. He is intimidating and threatening committee members and contest officials. A congressman can make big trouble for you. Especially a very powerfil one such as the one I speak of. He is trying to prevent the contest from going forward. Folks are so scared to blow the whistle; they just don't say anything. They are scared to even tell anyone they are being threatened because they can't prove it. You can't prove a threat if there is no audio or video evidence. The local congressman has been in office for more than 30 years. His strategy is: if the contest doesn't even happen; there won't be a winner. So all of your work is for naught.

Dec 23, 04 5:23 pm  · 
 · 
o+

.. i don't find anything that unusual about this competition from my end. all competitions have problems, most don't have a webpage, (like this one did to at least give some generic information about the project) and i finally got my package a couple weeks back, a bit delayed, but i wouldn't call it in complete disarray. the package i recieved was very thoughtfully and well done/complete-that is unusual for a competition, usually the information is scattered and incomplete at best.

and what 'enemies' are there? is Al Qaeda submitting an entry?

i don't believe this post to be anything but a way to try to get less people to submit and entry so insideman has a 'better' shot at winning? if the allegations were true, a simple call to the family members representative would certainly put an end to the issue and the congressman's career if the media ever got a hold of it- trying to quell a memorial to victims of 9/11? that's a story and a half. so if it were true, it would have been leaked to the media and everyone else and been a big story.......

anyone else have a problem with 'insideman's' information?

Dec 23, 04 7:25 pm  · 
 · 
kissy_face

I got mine last week-a month after I paid and registered. I'm a little pissed- I dont have the time to work on it anymore and I feel like I tossed 25 bucks that could have been spent on something else. They should have posted the info on the web page to begin with.

Dec 23, 04 8:05 pm  · 
 · 
insideman

o+,

your assumptions are so wrong that I can't even begin to address them. You assume that the media will tell you everything.
they won't and don't. as for the victims families; they are lucky to get any media to address their concerns. search the web. their concerns are all ove rthe web. they have to set up websites just to get some exposure.
How often do you see them on TV expressing concerns. not often.

The media can be threatened too. What do you think, they are gonna put their life on the line to report news. They are a "business". got it?

A big story!!!!! How about werapons of mass destruction. prison torture. the looting of the social security trust fund. chinagate-congressman cox said that the guilty parties should be executed. Nobody was even arrested ,let alone tried or fried because the names of the guilty parties were blacked out. What about Chandra Levy. The theft of nuclear secrets from Los Alamos. Anthrax from OUR defense labs. no body is ever held accountable. The people won't take to the streets so the bad guys can do what they want. The media reports and the people do nothing. Big story!!!!! Big deal!!!!!!! The media isn't going to help people that won't help themselves. What about the president testifying in secret NOT under oath. What about the resistance to a independant commission to report on 9/11. No independant commission was ever formed. The commission that was formed was comprised of former congressmen, Senators and career bureaucrats. Please O+ use your head. If the people associated with the design competition were being threatened they surely wouldn't tell the media. they would get the reward of a whistle blower. The only way they have to tell you there is a problem is for you to be smart enough to read between the lines and see. Do you need everything to be spelled out for you? The media ain't your daddy. my God, we have former white house antiterror people leaving office and trying to tell you people something anbd you are too lazy to read the book and get the hint. Former CIA,FBI, all come forward with evidence and it goes no where. Wake up and smell the coffee. I know of what I speak. Life ain't what you think. Things aren't as they appear. How many people have to put there lives on the line for people like you to take a hint.

Dec 23, 04 9:59 pm  · 
 · 
insideman

PS. TO ALL OF YOUFUTURE o+'S.

IT HAS BEEN WELL REPORTED THAT AL QUEDA WAS FORMED AND FUNDED BY COVERT AMERICAN OPERATIONS. OSAMA IS OUR CREATION. WE SUPPLIED HIM WITH ARMS AND MONEY DURING THE AFGHAN/RUSSIAN WAR. IT HAS BEEN FURTHER REPORTED THAT COVERT AMERICAN OP'S RAN A DRUG SMUGGLING OPERATION OUT OF MENA,ARK DURING THAT SAME TIME PERIOD AND FUNNELED MONEY AND WEAPONS TO THE MIDDLE EAST. AMERICA WAS ONLY OUT OF VIET NAM FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS WHEN THE RUSSIANS INVADED AFGHANISTAN. AMERICA WOULD HAVE HAD NO STOMACH FOR FIGHTING RUSSIA 4 YEARS AFTER THE VIET NAM DEBACLE.
CLINTON WAS THE GOVERNOR OF ARKANSAS WHILE THE DRUG SMUGGLING OPS WERE HAPPENING. IT "WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG STORY, BUT ALL THE WITNESSES AND WHISTLE BLOWERS "COMMITTED SUICIDE" 60 MINUTES DID A "BIG STORY", BUT AMERICA YARNED. GOOD GRIEF. I DON'T THINK I'LL TRY TO WAKE YOU SIMPLE PEOPLE UP. YOU AREN'T WORTH DYING FOR. [WHAT IF I WORK FOR THE MEDIA.? .... MAYBE I'M JUST A DISGRUNTLED FORMER EMPLOYEE].

Dec 23, 04 10:09 pm  · 
 · 
insideman

PSS. THE CONGRESSMAN IN QUESTION WAS INVOLVED IN THE AFGHAN ARMS SMUGGLING OPERATION. HE WAS AND IS PERSONAL FRIENDS WITH OSAMA. HE IS RANKING MEMBER AND FORMER CHAIRMAN OF THE DEFENSE APPROPRIATIONS COMMITTEE. THE ANTHRAX WAS APPROPRIATED FROM OUR DEFENSE LABS. VERY DIFFICULT TO DO.
I WON'T CONNECT DOTS HERE. WE'LL SEE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO.

Dec 23, 04 10:15 pm  · 
 · 
David Brent

I think insideman is pissed off

Dec 23, 04 10:20 pm  · 
 · 
David Brent

dots connected

Dec 23, 04 10:21 pm  · 
 · 
insideman

Someone has a brain!

Before any of you feel the need to spout off, consider this: after the Soviet Union broke up, they lost track of 40 of the suitcase size nukes they had made. 40 out of 129. that has been well reported. Russian scientists sold them for money to flee the soviet union and start a new life. THE CONGRESSMAN in question and the US black ops people had the ability to aquire them, as well as the opportunity.
THE CONGRESSMAN in question was in trouble -deep trouble- long before 9/11. Congressman Gary Condit opposed him in House intelligence committe meetings. Condits lover, chondra Levy, was kidnapped and murdered; and Condit took the fall. hmmmmmmmm.
If the Congressman in question participated in 9/11 to get the justice dept. off his ass and then sent anthrax to the media and the Government to keep them quiet, it would explain alot of the secrecy and "bad intelligence." The 911 commission said the trouble was in the intel community. Not undependable intel"BAD INTEL". HOW CAN WE FIX IT IF THE BAD GUYS IN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT HAVE SUITCASE NUKES? WHO WILL WIN? NOBODY WILL WIN IF THE BAD GUYS POP A NUKE IN DC OR NY. WHO IN OUR MEDIA WILL STEP UP AND TELL YOU THIS? WOULD THEY WANT THE CONSEQUENCES ON THEIR HEAD?
iF THE MEMORIAL COMMITTEE TELLS YOU ANYTHING, THEY WILL TELL YOU ALL IS OKAY.
You got to understand; these people don't care if you write an angry letter to the newspaper. the people will just turn the page. Angry calls to radio call in shows only last a few minutes and it's onto the next topic. They don't care if you go to Washington and carry some signs.
You can't even vote them out now because they developed computer programs that will only count evEry other, or every third vote of their opponent. That's happening now. Computers that count votes are being tampered with so the bad guys never lose. It's all over the news. WHO CARES! If you want to do something about it, the only thing you can do is go to Washington and drag them out onto the streets and hang em. and that ain't gonna happen.9/11 was a silent coup. Silent because the people who were supposed to tell you didn't want to die from anthrax. wOULD YOU LIKE TO BE TOLD BY tOM bROKAW OR SOMEBODY?

Dec 23, 04 11:20 pm  · 
 · 
o+

...i'm sorry insideaman, i thought this thread was about the flight 93 memorial, not a conspiracy soap box.

oh, and i hear Vicoden is doing wonders for people these days, might want to check that out....

Dec 23, 04 11:41 pm  · 
 · 
concerned

Insideman I am with you, but relax. There is number of retards on this forum and that includes 0+.

I am interested in all the information you have.
Also, want to point out number of other problems.

First, people who run this competition are unqualified, that's obvious. If you want to set up any competition, you have to create and post rules. Any participant has to read, understand and agree to set rules, then and only then he can sign on to participate, not to mention pay money for it. Simple put, you may not ask people to pay and register to participate in anything, without letting them know exactly what the rules are. And since the rules where posted on Dec. 10th, which is close to the deadline, it is safe to assume, that, most participants registered without knowing what the rules of the competition are. And if you read the rules scanned from the printed version, you will find the small print to be quiet different from the information placed on the web site, and in wide advertising.

Another issue is behind the scene situation. There were two donations $ 500.000 each, to run this competition. There is obvious mismanagement of money. Printing thousands of worthless brochures and videos is a one example. Also note the bureaucratic language and attitude in printed rules. For example: for stage II participants, in order to attend the mandatory workshop, they want you to pay your own money for the trip, lodging etc. and then invoice copies of your expenses for reimbursement. Just to think, they will have three to five people as winners for stage two, and they cannot book them a flight, hotel and simple treat them like invited guest, instead, they want them to invoice their McDonals receipts. The organizers clearly have their priorities wrong here. The wining designers should be treated as invited guests not like unwanted recruits.

Anther issue, small print says, the winners of stage II will only be eligible for $25.000 fee after submittal of stage II design. That goes against any professional practices. Seed money is needed to develop the design not to be eligible after the design is made. To me it sounds like a rip off. Let's assume they will have five final designs and decide that only one meets their criteria, and the rest of the finalist will simply work for free. The organizers are either contrived, unqualified, stupid or something in between.

The written rules in present form are unacceptable, and false advertising is a base for a law suite.

Insideman, there is number of unresolved and worrisome issues. If you know anything more about behind the scene scenario, let us know. There is few of us here who understand that politicians spend 90% of their time fighting their personal enemies and promoting their own agenda. So please, don't react to the voices of pretenders who are happy just to say anything and play the “I am a professional” game. Forgive the simpletons.

Dec 24, 04 12:31 am  · 
 · 
insideman

Law suits are the goal. To stop the competition. To delay the process.
The congressman is extremely worried that one of his enemies will win.
If that happens the memorial won't get built because there is going to be a ton of litigation. They're throwing the contest on purpose.
As for what I know-well, you don't want to know everything. it will scare you too much. Our nation is in peril. Remember how they welded the manhole covers at the GOP convention and still continue to talk abouit a nuclear threat.THEY AIN'T LYING SISTER. If the congressman is exposed by the media he will blow NY- that's where the networks are. And he'll nuke DC so he can take control because there won't be a president, congress, fbi, cia, nsa to oppose him. It is a very dangerous situation. I prepared a 100 page brief and sent a copyu to the world court so they'll know what happened if it goes down. I also sent a copy to the lawyer for some of the 9/11 victims families. His name is Berg, from Philly.

CONCERNED- I'LL TELL YOU A SECRET. THIS IS MEANT ONLY FOR YOUR EYES. EVERYONE ELSE DISREGARD. GO TO www.americas911memorial.com

I won't be back here because I know that people will see htis and start yapping. I only meant it for the designers. I have already been imprisoned, tortured, and poisoned while in prison because of this competition. I was told to keep my mouth shut about what I know or I'll get more of the same. They held me under the Patriot Act. I'm a threat to national security because I don't like being nuclear blackmailed and I tried to kill the Congressman. Our Government is protecting the treasonous, terrorist, traitor. Fuck it, KILL ME ! i'M NOT ABOUT TO BOW DOWN TO A TERRORIST TRAITOR WHO MURDERED 3000 OF OUR PEOPLE. AND HE WANTS TO CONTROL WHO AND WHAT THE MEMORIAL WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!! HELL NO!
MY FRIENDS IN THE INTEL COMMUNITY WANT TO KILL THE BASTARD BUT THEY SAY"HE'S ONLY ONE MAN, THERES OTHERS, WE DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ALL ARE." I SAY CHOP OFF THE HEAD AND THE WHOLE DOG DIES. bUT HIS FRIENDS GOT NUKES AND KNOW HOW TO USE EM.
yOU SEE THE RESPONSE HERE. HOW CAN i GAT SUPPORT WITH DIMWITS LIKE YOU SEE HERE. IF I HAD HELP AND SUPPORT,ME AND MY FRIENDS COULD MAYBE FIX THINGS. tHE PEOPLE NEED TO INFORM EACH OTHER. THE MEDIA CAN'T HELP AND THE GOV. CAN'T HELP.
IF YOU WERE A MILLION DOLLAR A YEAR CELEBRITY NEWS PERSON WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR LIFE FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN;T EVEN CONNECT THE DOT'S OR DEFEND THEIR OWN SELVES? THEY MAKE BIG MONEY, GET RESPECT EVERYWHERE THEY GO, SIGN AUTOGRAPHS, PLAY GOLF. THEY AIN'T ABOUT TO DIE FOR YOU AND LOSE ALL THAT.

Dec 24, 04 1:16 am  · 
 · 
concerned

Jesus Christ, the guy is a deranged crayon doodler. goddamn, I got duped.
Insider, go and jump off the fucking bridge. You moron, you fucking moron!!! God damn!! Jump you dumb fuck, jump!!!!!

Dec 24, 04 1:59 am  · 
 · 
insideman

SEE YA. DENIAL WILL KEEP YOU SANE BUT NOT SAFE.
WHY WOULD I JUMP OFF A BRIDGE BECAUSE A GUY CAN'T DRAW?
YOU THINK I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE A GUYS ARTWORK. GET REAL.
SAD FACT IS THAT REAL PEOPLE ARE DYING, GETTING LIMBS BLOWN OFF, BURNED. fAMILIES ARE GETTING DEATH NOTICES ABOUT THE DEATH OF A SON OR BROTHER IN iRAQ-over a lie. on christmas. all because an insane tyrant wants to escape justice. you weren't duped, but i understand your anguish. i feel it every second of every day. i can;t deny what i know is true. i wish i could. FAREWELL ALL.
PS. I'M NOT ABOUT TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.

Dec 24, 04 2:37 am  · 
 · 
insideman

I had no intention of returning to this site, but thought better of it.
It causes me tremendous grief to tell you the things I've told you.
Keeping them secret doesn't do any good. Some things just have to be faced. Even if it is our worst nightmare. I can't think of a worse situation that the one we have.
I"ve laid in my bed and cried many times about all this. many man times. I've broken out in cold, drenching sweats so bad that sweat dripped off my fingertips. I've had so much pressure on my chest i couldn't breathe.
I wish more than anything in the world that i was crazy, or wrong. No one wants me to be crazy or wrong more thaan me.
I've prayed for hours and hours, sometimes all night. This is our worst nightmare come to reality. We were destined to get here sooner or later. nuclear devfises in the wrong hands is the greatest threat to us and the world. Somehow I just believe in my heart that if he was exposed, it would make a difference. People like him rely on secrecy to do what they do. I don't have the answers. All i can do is work to make it better. Giving him aid and comfort doesn't seem to be the way to go. Obviously I have no experience in this sort of thing. Who would have ever thought that our survival would be put in the hands of a madman-our own madman? He betrayed all of us. He betrayed his friends, his family, his country. everybody. I can't just keep it to myself because I just don't see secrecy as the answer; even tho i don't know what the answer is- perhaps this will only make it worse. I don't know.
You can insult me and humiliate me all you want, and it will not change reality. Attacking me will not make it go away. It's all so horrifying. I'm so scared that I just don't know what to do. I shake and I cry and i pray. It could happen at any moment. Thats the scary thing. I don't know what the answer is. The really sorrowful part of the story is that you will be in denial and hate me and insult me for telling you the truth. I know that. I knew it going in. Hate me all you want, insult me. But please pray, please be kind to each other,please try to accept the fact that we live in a dangerous world and we may not have much time left. I know all of you will transfer your anger onto me. you'll tell me i'm crazy. i really wish i was. moreso than you.
THINK ON THIS: JUST ASK YOURSELF"WHAT IF IT'S TRUE". dO YOU THINK THAT I SHOULD BE INSULTED AND BELITTLED BECAUSE I PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE TO TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON? DON'T THINK THAT I DIDN'T TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT IGNORANCE IS BLISS. I REALIZE YOU'D BE MUCH HAPPIER NOT KNOWING. BUT AFTER YOU GET USED TO IT AND ACCEPT IT FOR WHAT IT IS, IT'S VERY LIBERATING. YOU TEND TO NOT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF AND ENJOY EVERY DAY LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE. YOU WILL LOVE MORE DEEPLY AND BE GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY. I FORGIVE YOU FOR HATING ME. I'M SO SORRY. YOU'LL BE OKAY, I'VE BEEN WHERE YOU ARE NOW. MAYBE GOD WILL DO A MIRACLE!

Dec 24, 04 3:42 am  · 
 · 
insideman

OH YEA! CONCERNED, I GUESS WE SHOULD THINK THAT YOU JUST JOINED THIS BOARD AT 11:30 AT NIGHT, THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS EVE, AND A SHORT TIME AFTER I FIRST POSTED, AND IT WAS SHEER CO-INCIDENCE. YOU'RE GOOD SPOOK. I SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOU COMIN. AND I EVEN KNOW YOU GOT A TEAM ON ME. NSA?
TELL JOAN IN OPERATIONS I SAID HI. "FUN AND GAMES", I SHOULDA KNOWN! ALL THESE YEARS IN THE BUSINESS AND I CAN STILL BE HAD. YOUR POST DISARMED ME. VERY VERY GOOD. I'M NOT BACKIN OFF, AND YOU KNOW THIS MAN! YOU GOT TO KILL ME TO BEAT ME. WHATS A LITTLE LEAD BETWEEN FRIENDS? SMUCK.

Dec 24, 04 3:54 am  · 
 · 
humptydumpty

may i take this opportunity to introduce myself at the risk of being labeled an asshole, by saying you are a site for sore losers. i can't believe anyone on this board actually gives a flying dodo about the memorial project itself, or i would have noticed at least one or two intelligent comments worth responding to. no offense. although, I did find the remark about locating the memorial in Kansas a breath of fresh air.

it appears the guidelines are asking us to create two distinct memorials. one for the public. and one solely for the families, off-limits to everyone else on the planet. keeping in mind that this is supposed to be a National Memorial and open to the Public, whose tax dollars are paying the frieght, stupid question: how come the families and loved ones are hijacking, arguably, the most significant parcel of land, the crash site? i empathize their loss. but to deny the public access is grossly self-serving and divisive. so why would anyone other than the families feel any obligation to visit? what? and be told by a security guard 'sorry, folks, closed.' saying the whole thing sucks is an understatement. yes, why not Kansas? why not on the rings of Saturn? what if they held a competition and nobody came? i wonder, is Liebeskind available?

thanks for your time.

Dec 27, 04 10:49 am  · 
 · 
chico

From World Net Daily

Rumsfeld says 9-11 plane
'shot down' in Pennsylvania
During surprise Christmas Eve trip, defense secretary contradicts official story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: December 27, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – Ever since Sept. 11, 2001, there have been questions about Flight 93, the ill-fated plane that crashed in the rural fields of Pennsylvania.

The official story has been that passengers on the United Airlines flight rushed the hijackers in an effort to prevent them from crashing the plane into a strategic target – possibly the U.S. Capitol.

During his surprise Christmas Eve trip to Iraq, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld referred to the flight being shot down – long a suspicion because of the danger the flight posed to Washington landmarks and population centers.

Was it a slip of the tongue? Was it an error? Or was it the truth, finally being dropped on the public more than three years after the tragedy of the terrorist attacks that killed nearly 3,000?

Donald Rumsfeld

Here's what Rumsfeld said Friday: "I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten – indeed the word 'terrorized' is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be."

Several eyewitnesses to the crash claim they saw a "military-type" plane flying around United Airlines Flight 93 when the hijacked passenger jet crashed – prompting the once-unthinkable question of whether the U.S. military shot down the plane.

Although the onboard struggle between hijackers and passengers – immortalized by the courageous "Let's roll" call to action by Todd Beamer – became one of the enduring memories of that disastrous day, the actual cause of Flight 93's crash, of the four hijacked jumbo jets, remains the most unclear.

Several residents in and around Shanksville, Pa., describing the crash as they saw it, claim to have seen a second plane – an unmarked military-style jet.

Well-founded uncertainly as to just what happened to Flight 93 is nothing new. Just three days after the worst terrorist attack in American history, on Sept. 14, 2001, The (Bergen County, N.J.) Record newspaper reported that five eyewitnesses reported seeing a second plane at the Flight 93 crash site.

That same day, reported the Record, FBI Special Agent William Crowley said investigators could not rule out that a second plane was nearby during the crash. He later said he had misspoken, dismissing rumors that a U.S. military jet had intercepted the plane before it could strike a target in Washington, D.C.

Although government officials insist there was never any pursuit of Flight 93, they were informed the flight was suspected of having been hijacked at 9:16 am, fully 50 minutes before the plane came down.

On the Sept. 16, 2001, edition of NBC's "Meet the Press," Vice President Dick Cheney, while not addressing Flight 93 specifically, spoke clearly to the administration's clear policy regarding shooting down hijacked jets.

Vice President Cheney: "Well, the – I suppose the toughest decision was this question of whether or not we would intercept incoming commercial aircraft."

NBC's Tim Russert: "And you decided?"

Cheney: "We decided to do it. We'd, in effect, put a flying combat air patrol up over the city; F-16s with an AWACS, which is an airborne radar system, and tanker support so they could stay up a long time ...

"It doesn't do any good to put up a combat air patrol if you don't give them instructions to act, if, in fact, they feel it's appropriate."

Russert: "So if the United States government became aware that a hijacked commercial airline[r] was destined for the White House or the Capitol, we would take the plane down?"

Cheney: "Yes. The president made the decision ... that if the plane would not divert ... as a last resort, our pilots were authorized to take them out. Now, people say, you know, that's a horrendous decision to make. Well, it is. You've got an airplane full of American citizens, civilians, captured by ... terrorists, headed and are you going to, in fact, shoot it down, obviously, and kill all those Americans on board?

"... It's a presidential-level decision, and the president made, I think, exactly the right call in this case, to say, I wished we'd had combat air patrol up over New York.'"

Dec 27, 04 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
humptydumpty

Your reporting of what appears to be the fact Flight 93 was indeed shot down is disturbing information to say the least. I have read several related stories based upon eye-witness accounts and the documented debris area, obviously, not your typical plane crash.
How this knowledge will effect a memorial design is equally unclear.
Myself, I've entered the competition. And the facts as I now believe them to be truthful are going to remain a design dilemma no matter what those lofty guidelines are asking us to create. Frankly, in the back of my mind I now wonder if I can put together anything that's symbolically believable. Nice post nevertheless.

Dec 27, 04 2:19 pm  · 
 · 
JG

Please don't buy everything written on the internet. This is a classic example of how WND reports and spins the news. WND is a website that has a plentitude of conspriracy theorists posing as journalists. Just check out the articles about a missle hitting the pentagon or TWA 800 being shot down or the thousands of other articles about Clinton covering up murders. Even if Rumsfeld said this he is not known to be the best words-smith and is most likely just another one of his frequent misspeaks that WND worked into thier paranoid, antigovernment worldview.

Dec 27, 04 2:58 pm  · 
 · 
humptydumpty

Okay, I'll consider the source. But keep in mind it works both ways. If I
shouldn't believe Chico's "spin" on the subject, why should I believe in yours? Ignoring the facts doesn't make them go away. The guidelines
want me to put the passengers and crew on a pedestal, as heroes who paid the ultimate sacrifice. But I'm having a tough time expressing those noble qualities. My idea of telling the truth is not to build anything, but rather leave the field with it's burned trees and ugly crater just the way it was on 9/11. Don't backfill it. Don't trim the deadwood. Put a cheap chain linked fence around it. And there's your memorial.

Dec 29, 04 12:17 am  · 
 · 
insideman

My Dear Fellow Americans,

I do hereby freely admit that I knew 9/11 was going to happen at least two weeks before it happened. I did everything in my power to stop it from the moment I first learned it was going to happen.
I wrote a letter to the "real" orchestrator of 9/11 and begged him not to do it. I wrote letters and made phone calls to the media and informed them and begged them to help me stop it. They refused. instead, they said "let's just keep our fingers crossed that nothing happens."I called Governor Tom Ridges office and beeged for their help in stopping it. I contacted every Local, State and Federal official that I could think of -from August 28 to September 10th, 2001. I contacted the media, the guilty party himself. I COULD NOT FIND ONE SINGLE PERSON THAT WANTED TO GET INVOLVED!!!!
At the same time 9/11 was happening, the same people i contacted seeking help to stop the attacks- recieved anthrax as a threat not to identify the orchestrator. He is ranking member on the defense appropriations committee. He has access to the anthrax. That's why 9/11 and the anthrax attacks happened at the same time. The anthrax was meant to keep everybody quiet.

Since 9/11 I have contacted the 911 families NUMEROUS times and told them i knew 9/11 was going to happen and tried with all my might to stop it. I sent them a 85 page affadavit. what else can i do people.
I ADMIT THAT I KNEW ABOUT 9/11 WEEKS BEFORE IT HAPPENED.
I TRIED WITH ALL MY MIGHT TO STOP IT.
I HAVE PROOF OF EVERYTHING I'M SAYING.
I SENT THE 9/11 VICTIMS FAMILIES MY ROCK SOLID PROOF.
WHAT DO YOU WANT. I'M GIVING YOU A CONFESSION AND SWEARING I HAVE PROOF. I EVEN SENT THE PROOF TO THE FAMILIES AND THEIR ATTORNEYS.
I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN DO.

NOW ANOTHER ATTACK IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON AND I CAN'T STOP THAT EITHER. THIS ONE WILL MAKE 9/11 LOOK LIKE A PARTY.
ONLY THIS TIME -YOU WILL BE ME. LET'S SEE IF "YOU" TRY TO STOP IT. IT WILL BE ON YOUR CONSCIENCE. IT WILL HAPPEN SOON.
NOW YOU ALL CAN GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THRU TRYING TO STOP 9/11. LOT'S OF LUCK-YOU STUPID ASSHOLES.

Dec 30, 04 2:57 am  · 
 · 
chico

hmmm...
i think you're the stupid asshole, asshole

Dec 30, 04 4:11 am  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

wait, wait....i know who insideman is, insideman is G-O-D. God of the Bizarro world. just tell me where i can find mr mxyzptlk.

Dec 30, 04 6:18 am  · 
 · 
insideman

Uh-Oh, it seems some amatuers are trying to find me. Watch yourself.
You don't know me, you can't find me. Gee, and just when you think you have it all figured out.
Obviously I'm not talking to everybody, but you know who you are. I'm watching you- watching who you think is me. You shouldn't try your hand at things that can get you hurt.
In a sense on fairplay, I'll tell you just this once to watch yourself. You are into things you don't want to be in. I'm ready to die. That's obvious. Are you? You can't beat me so don't even try. The person that answers the door isn't me. The person that answers the phone isn't me, the person you think you have a picture of isn't me.
I'm watching you while you think you are watching me. I know who you are; I am considered the BEST at what you are trying to be. I won't tell you again. Take some good advice and disappear, before you disappear. You simpletons are a dime a dozen.

Dec 31, 04 3:48 am  · 
 · 
insideman

Oh yea! before I forget. The OSI. You'll recall when the Pentagon opened the office this year[2004] . They said the purpose of the office was to "FEED FALSE INTEL TO THE WORLD MEDIA". NOW, THEY CAME RIGHT OUT AND TOLD YOU THEY WERE GONNA LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING. iRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, THE WAR, TERRORISM, EVERYTHING. THAT'S WHY THEY OPENED THE OFFICE.
tHEY OPENLY ADMIT THAT IS WHY THEY EXIST. CHECK THE MEDIA REPORTS. OH YEA, I FORGOT, THAT WAS MONTHS AGO; YOU CAN'T REMEMBER. GOOD GRIEF!

"AND YOU STUPID ASSHOLES ARE STILL CLUELESS! DUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Dec 31, 04 4:58 am  · 
 · 
insideman

YOUR TURN OSI! TELL SOME LIES!

I CAN HEAR THE WHEELS TURNING.

Dec 31, 04 5:10 am  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

did someone forget to take their Flintstone chewables?

Dec 31, 04 8:46 am  · 
 · 
humptydumpty

I didn't vote this year. The last time I cast a ballot was for Clinton. And whenever I see a hummer hogging the highway, I don't think of excess consumption and low mileage, I think of Monica in designer kneepads. Dean, Bush, Kerry? Who cares. I don't read the newspapers. 75,000 die in tidal wave? They should have joined the world community and installed a couple of those early warning beepers far out at sea. I have one in my bathroom in case the tub overflows. I think Wal-Mart sells them, down near the cat litter. When $8 million from the city coffers gets mismanaged and my real estate taxes go up 30%, I got my own problems to worry about. Instead of wasting $42 million (not including Security) on the upcoming inagurational fete, do the swearing-in at a local I-HOP, pancakes for everyone. Take that $42 mil and let the UN handle it. Just kidding. And I don't watch the news on TV. Should I? My five favorite programs are The Weather Channel, Seinfeld, Masterminds, Comedy Central, and curb your enthusiasm. If I spoke out of turn, insider, it's only because you called me a stupid asshole. My X called me that for 18 years, until I rented a woodchipper.

They've got this new product on the market, The Swiffer, the ultimate in household dusting gadgets. Only $19.95. What I like to do is spear one of my cats with a fondue fork and push him around the wooden floors until my home is dust-free spotless. Works for me.

As for all that new stuff you said in your recent post, WTF, big guy, lighten up. I'm no threat to you or anyone else. I just want to finish my memorial design and mail it in on time. Apparently this forum board has nothing to do with the actual competition. Where the hell is OnStar when you need them?

Dec 31, 04 11:51 am  · 
 · 
insideman

I think I owe you people an apology. I didn't take the time to adaquately present my evidence. I cut right to the chase without nuilding a foundation. I'm going to make one last post. You folks can consider this a sworn affadavit. Hold me liable for perjury. I'm in deep shit right now. My life is in great danger. I'm not scared at all. The thought of being murdered doesn't bother me.
I want to start this story from approximately August 20, 2001. I was watching senator give a talk to PA. union leaders. It was televised on PCN- that's Pennsylvanias version of C-Span. Sen. Specter was clearly scared. He said " America is in grave danger! We aren't today; but in a few weeks Congress will be back in session and America will be in grave danger". He kept glancing to his left nervously. He knew his life was in danger just for saying that. Someone to his left was intimidating him. You can order the tape from PCN and see it for yourself. I knew he was talking about the traitor Congressman just from his mention of Congress. I knew the congressman was in deep shit for the kidnapping and murder of Chandra Levy. He was also catching heat locally because he had a kidnapper running around Somerset and Cambria county in 2000 threatening and kidnapping kids. The kidnappers name was Ryan Younkin. The kidnapping story was covered on Americas most wanted but the Congressmans name wasn't mentioned. However, it did serve to stop any more kidnappings. I think the intent of the kidnappings was to intimidate the local media and me.

Anyway, a few days after Sen. Specter's speech in late August; I got a visit at my home from a couple National Security Agents. Over the years I've formed close ties to NSA,CIA,and FBI. Agents of all these agencies have saved my life in the past. The NSA people came to me in late August 2001 and told me that the Congressman was out of control, he was going to kill ten's of thousands of people in an attack.
I sort of expected it based on Specters comments. They said it woild happen when Congress came back in session in two weeks. About Sept. 04, 2001. I went into action. I wrote letters to the local media and made phone calls to them BEGGING AND PLEADING for them to expose him. I TOLD them that I had reliable info that he was going to do an attack soon and thousands would die. I called WJAC in the Congressmans hometown and talked to the news director Scott Hartnett. I gave him my info and asked him to expose the plot. H refused, but said he would KEEP HIS FINGERS CROSSED NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN. I also called the local paper- The Tribune-Democrat AND GAVE THEM THE INFO AND BEGGED THEM TO EXPOSE HIM. They refused because they said they didn't have enough proof. I wrote to the Congressman himself and begged him not to do what he was going to do. I wrote to the Mayor of Johnstowna and told him also. I asked him to intercede. I don't know if he did. I wrote a letter to the Congressman and gave it to local State Rep. Ed Wojnaroski's office and asked him to read it and show it to the Governor Tom Ridge. I called Ridges office and told them. They said they would pass it on.
I did everything i could do. Then on 9/11 I saw a story in the local paper- a judge that the congressman hates for tossing a malicious prosecution orchestrated by the congressm- was being promoted to the U.S. 3rd circuit court of appeals by President Bush. The Judges name is D. Brooks Smith. The congressman was furious. Later that day I watched helplessly as 9/11 happened. It was all because the Congressman was mad because he was being defied. He was under pressure behind the scenes. He saw the promotion of Judge Smith as a Presidential slap in the face. He felt threatened. He doesn't want to be exposed. Thats why he sent the anthrax to the media and the Government.
On 9/11 you all watched in horror as 9/11 happened. So did I, but my grief was compounded because I couldn't stop it despite my best efforts. No one would listen. Now we are in that same boat again. I'm trying to stop it and I can't because I can't make the people understand whats going on. They are the only ones that can save themselves. The Government and the media can't. You can kill the congressman, but he has friends with suitcase nukes and they know how to use the. We can only survive if we get together and tell him we know what he did and is planning to do. That way, he knows if he does it, we'll know it was him that did it. He can't anthrax everybody. He can pop some nukes but we got to take the chance. If we do nothing we die. If we fight, we still might die, but I'd rather see us go down swinging.
You'll recall that Osama said that he knew about the orders to attack three of four days before it happened. In the Sept. 6th,2001 issue of the New York times editorial page the order was given. Al Queda has code words for "Attack"- it's "constitution"- believe it or not.
In the 9/6/01 NYT editorial page the order was given by one of the congressmans friends. A Pakistani official, in a letter to the editor.
The code is very sophisticated so don't try to break it.
THATS THE TRUTH-THE WHOLE TRUTH- AND NOTHIN BUT THE TRUTH- SO HELP ME GOD.

There is so much more I'd like to tell you but I swear I'd have to write a book. God Help us. Fight for yourself. I've already given all I can give. It's up to you. I may be able to stop another attack but you'll never know if I did or not. You'll only know if I fail. I need your help. Tell everybody you can what you learned here.

Don't hate the messenger. Only you can help yourselves. You don't even have the right to elect people anymore. Those bastards designed computer programs to control elections counts. Thats all related to the fight behind the scenes that the good guys are losing.
Sorry for the asshole thing, but I'm freakin frustrated as hell.This creep is trying to control the design contest after he kills the people.
JEEZ!

i'm in deep danger on january 19th. the president gets inaugurated on the 20th. I don't know if i will live pat the 19th. I truly believe the next attack will be around state- of- the- union. only you can save you. you all need to raise some hell. i gave you enough here to convict. don't be silent. i "can't kill the MFer, he is too hard to get to, he wears body armor, has bodyguards, goes out side and back doors, moves at night, has me watched day and night because he knows i want to kill him, i can't piss without him knowing i'm pissing. if i get within a couple blocks, he has goons ready to draw down on me.

Jan 1, 05 1:38 am  · 
 · 
insideman

Don't ask me off board! I'm not about to try and tell you everything in this forum. I don't have time.

NESTA WEBSTER- WORLD REVOLUTION- CONSTITUTION 3X.
I DIDN'T WANT TO GET INTO IT BECAUSE IT CONCERNS MASONS. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SUCKERS OUT THERE.
MY ASS IS IN ENOUGH PERIL.

THE CONGRESSMAN SHOT A BULLET THRU THE CENTRE COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING WINDOW ON JULY 23RD,2003. I'M PRETTY SURE IT WAS THE 23RD. HE DID IT TO INTIMIDATE CENTRE COUNTY TO CHARGE ME WITH TRUMPED UP CHARGES. THE THING ON JAN. 19TH,2005 HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT- IN CAMBRIA COUNTY. HE HAD ME ARRESTED AFTER HE SHOT THE BULLET THRU THE WINDOW IN CENTRE COUNTY. HE HAD ME PUT IN CENTRE COUNTY PRISON AND TORTURED FOR 6 DAYS. I WAS TRANSFERRED TO CAMBRIA AND POISONED ON DEC. 12TH, 2003. HE WAS IN THE HALLWAY AT 6:45 A.M. WHEN I WAS POISONED. JUST 2O FT. AWAY. HE WENT TO CAMBRIA COUNTY COURTHOUSE AND TALKED TO THE COURTHOUSE POWERS LATER THAT DAY- ABOUT FLIGHT 93 MEMORIAL. HE'S TRYING TO HAVE ME THROWN IN PRISON IN JAN. SO HE CAN HAVE ME KILLED AND SAY"THAT SHIT HAPPENS."
WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. THE LOCAL MEDIA -WJAC AND TRIBUNE-DEMOCRAT COULDN'T CARE LESS- THEY IGNORED MY WARNINGS ABOUT 9/11. THEY DON'T WANT ME TELLING ON THEM. I BEGGED THOSE PEOPLE TO EXPOSE HIM AND STOP 9/11. THEY AREN'T ABOUT TO STICK UP FOR ME. THEY HAVE SHIT TO HIDE.

NO MORE. DON'T EVEN ASK. IF YOU ARE AFRAID TO ASK ON THE BOARD, THEN I GOT NO RESPECT FOR YOU ANYWAY. YOU GOT TO UNDERSTAND, ANYTHING YOU ASDK ME HAS A LONG EXPLAINATION. IF I JUST GIVE YOU THE BOTTOM LINE, I DON'T BUILD FOUNDATION FOR YOU TO BELIEVE ME. AMSWERS AREN'T THAT SIMPLE.
THE BIG PROBLEM IS THAT BUSH SENIOR WAS VP WHEN WE CREATED AL QUEDA. BUSH SENIOR HAS BEEN PUT IN A COMPROMISING SITUATION. THE CONGRESSMAN IS STARTING TROUBLE THAT LEADS TO BUSHS DADDYS DOOR, AND HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. THEY CAN'T EXPOSE THE CONGRESSMAN WITHOUT DESTROYING INNOCENT PEOPLE. W LOVES HIS DAD. THE CONGRESSMAN BETRAYED EVERYBODY-ESPECIALLY HIS FRIENDS- LET ALONE HIS COUNTRY.
IT'S PUBLIC RECORD THAT WE SUPPORTED OSAMA IN AFGHANISTAN FOR YEARS. HE ONLY TURNED ON US BECAUSE THE CONGRESSMAN ASKED HIM TO. READ THE WEBSTER BOOK. THIS DISASTER HAS FRATERNITY ROOTS. REMEMBER,PRESIDENT EISENHOWER WARNED US ABOUT THESE GUYS IN HIS FAREWELL ADDRESS. HE WASN'T BULLSHITTING. THEY HAVE GUYS IN THE MEDIA. CHECK TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE CHRIS MATTHEWS, JOE SCARBOROUGH, NEWT GINGRICH, COKIE ROBERTS, AND SO ON HAVE STRONG LONGTIME POLITICAL CONNECTIONS. THESE GUYS CAME TO THE MEDIA FROM THE POLITICAL ARENA. THATS CALLED INFILTRATION. UNDERSTAND?

Jan 1, 05 2:54 am  · 
 · 
insideman

PS. YEAH, I KNOW WHERE OBL IS. HE'S IN AN UNDERGROUND CITY ON THE AFGHAN/ PAKISTAN BORDER CALLED TERAH. AN ANCIENT TRIBAL GROUP CALLED THE ROSHANIYYA HAVE HIM HID. READ A BOOK CALLED "THE HISTORY OF SECRET SOCIETIES" FOR SOME GOOD INFO ON ROSHANIYYA AND THE UNDERGROUND CITY OF TERAH. THEY HID MOHAMMAD WHEN HE WAS ON THE RUN. THE ENTRANCE TO TERAH IS HIDDEN. SEARCH TERAH ON GOOGLE. YOU'LL FIND ALOT OF INFO.
WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE ENTRANCE TO TERAH SINCE WE INVADED AFGHANISTAN. IT'S ALONG THE KHYBER PASS. THE ENTRANCE IS SAID TO BE SO SMALL YOU HAVE TO SQUEEZE IN. BUT IT IS A REAL UNDERGROUND CITY. I DOUBT THE CONGRESSMAN KNOWS WHERE IT IS. THATS FOR ROSHANIYYA ONLY. OBL CAN STAY THERE FOR YEARS IN COMFORT.

I CAN'T KEEP ANSWERING QUESTIONS. YOU GOT ENOUGH.

Jan 1, 05 3:10 am  · 
 · 
insideman

GOOD QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES, OBL MAY BE IN AMERICA. WHEN HE TRAVELS TO AMERICA, HE TRAVELS UNDER THE NAME TIM OSMAN. REFERENCE AN AMERICAN NEWSPAPER CALLED AMERICAN FREE PRESS- IT USED TO BE CALLED THE SPOTLIGHT, BUT THE GOVERNMENT SHUT IT DOWN. THEY REPORTED ON OBL IN AMERICA NUMEROUS TIMES I'M TOLD. THEY EVEN FOUND OUT HE USED TIM OSMAN FOR A NAME. THEY GET GOOD SCOOP.
THESE GUYS IN AL QUEDA COMMUNICATE VIA AMERICAN NEWSPAPERS BECAUSE THE NEWSPAPERS PRINT WHAT THEY WRITE. IF THEY NEED ORDERS, THEY READ THE NYT OR SOMETHING. LEADERS WRITE A CODED LETTER TO THE EDITOR AND THE PAPER PRINTS IT. WELLA-COMMUNICATION! NEWSPAPERS GENERALLY WON'T EDIT A LETTER TO THE EDITOR FROM A DIPLOMAT, SO IT'S PRETTY RELIABLE AS FAR AS ACCURACY GOES. THEY GENERALLY RELY ON ONE OR TWO WORDS.

Jan 1, 05 3:26 am  · 
 · 
insideman

THE CONGRESSMAN ISN'T CHRISTIAN NOR MUSLIM. HE USED TO BE SATANIC BUT HE'S GROWN. HE'S HIS OWN GOD NOW.

HE CAN'T BEAR TO BE IN A ROOM WHERE PEOPLE PRAY. HE HATES IT. HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE TO HEAR THE WORD "JESUS". TRUST ME, YOU'LL NEVER SEE HIM BOW HIS HEAD AND LEAD A PRAYER. HE CAN'T DO THAT.

ME, I JUST PUT ALL MY FAITH IN THE LAMB OF GOD- THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. I'M A BELIEVER.

I'M SORRY, BUT I GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 1, 05 3:36 am  · 
 · 
humptydumpty

If what you're saying is basically true and more than likely to happen, I don't see any reason for me to panic, since there's really nothing I can do about another 9/11 or the fact OBL and his henchmen are a patient and clever bunch, waiting to strike again, soon. Simply, they hate us, wish us all dead, and will stop at nothing to undermine our way of life. Aiding them, as you clearly point out, is the corruption within our own corridors of power. Do I believe designing a memorial is going to change the way we or our enemies continue to act in their own self-interests? No, of course not. They're spending millions down in NY City on that memorial. And it doesn't take an Einstein to figure out why it's being built underground. OBL is loving every minute of our
fear-based decision-making. Extremists everywhere are having a field day at our expense. Our economy is ready to collapse. Institutions are breaking down left and right. The situation, in my humble opinion, is hopeless. We, as a nation, have lost our spiritual and moral compass, and frankly, it doesn't matter anymore, because terrorism is the one Cancer that cannot be stopped by modern technologies. Quoting from the movie 'Casablanca', this memorial competition and whatever gets built on that 'field of honor' won't amount to a hill of beans. People will visit for their portion of hope and healing. But the damage has been done. There's nowhere to hide.

I'm 60. And every day I thank God I'm this old and not just starting out. I pity the world we are leaving behind. My only wish now is that I die quietly in my sleep. "To be or not to be -that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them?... to sleep, perchance to dream, ay, there's the rub."

Insider, God's speed in your efforts to peel that proverbial onion of truth.

Jan 1, 05 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
insideman

I'll answer this one last question. The military industrial complex. Hell yes, they are powerful. It is Defense contractors and Politicans.
THEY "NEED" WAR! IF THERE ISN'T ANY WAR, THEN BY GOD, THEY'LL START ONE.

Eisenhower warned us about them in the 1950's. That's PRESIDENT Eisenhower. How much more would he be worried today.

Kennedy wouldn't do their bidding-look what happened to him.
Johnson took over and escalated in Viet Nam. He hated it because he was a president with a gun to his head. Thats why he said he would not run for re-election and would not accept the nomination if it was handed to him.
When Nixon went into negotiations to get us out of Viet Nam in 72; the Military Industrial Complex was losing THEIR war. Nixon had to go. Some Military Indistrial Complex goona did a watergate breakin and the rest is history. The Military Industrial Complex WAS "deep throat". YOU MUST UNDERSTAND HISTORY. WE GOT INVOLVED IN VIET NAM BECAUSE THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX-DEFENSE CONTRACTORS AND POLITICANS- LIED ABOUT AN ATTACK IN THE GULF OF TONKIN CALLED THE THE GULF OF TONKIN INCIDENT. THEY LIED AND DECLARED WAR ALL IN ONE BREATH. IN IRAQ, THEY LIED AND DECLARED WAR ALL IN ONE BREATH.

IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL THE PEOPLE, YOU HAVE TO CONTROL THEIR MINDS. IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL THEIR MINDS, YOU MUST CONTROL THE MEDIA.
These people can control your minds without effort. They come right out and tell you they are lying, will continue to lie, and it is their mission to lie to you and the world. Yet you don't believe they are lying to you. They can spin out of anything because the people are so gullibe and lazy. It's like when you yell at your kids"don't make me get up!" Thats the problem with you and the media. you're too lazy.
people in other countries would riot in the streets over this shit. That's why their lives are improving and ours are not. We are only faking wealth. We are losing Social Security in ten years because the Government is stealing it. We are soon 8 trillion in debt. The Government "their" media tell you it's all okay.
Don't be surprized when it collapses. You can't expect the media to defend you. They play golf with the bad guys. they get their pictures taken with the bad guys, they have dinners and gihhle like girls with the bad guys, they actually have sex with the bad guys.

Jan 1, 05 1:47 pm  · 
 · 
insideman

Dear Curious,
This "is" about the design competition. I thought I made that clear.
The congressman took 2 million dollars out of the 2004 spending bill to buy the land because he is scared his political enemies design will be selected. He doesn't want the memorial to be built.
then he and one of his flunky friends in congress passed a resolution to buld the flight 93 memorial in DC. He wants to be the one to say who and what the memorial will be. AND HE'S THE ONE THAT ORCHESTRATED THE ATTACKS THAT KILLED THE PEOPLE!

HE TOOK AWAY 2 MILLION TO BUY THE LAND AND HE WON'T GET THE MONEY TO BUILD THE MEMORIAL. YOU ALL ARE PROBABLY WASTING YOUR TIME AND EFFORT. NOBODY ELSE IN CONGRESS WILL GET THE MONEY FOR THE LAND, OR TO BUILD THE MEMORIAL, BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO GET ANTHRAX IN THE MAIL. WHAT ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT?

HOW WOULD YOU EXPLAIN THE 2 MILLION COMING OUT OF THE SPENDING BILL? WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE BUILDING THE MEMORIAL IN DC NOW? WHY DO YOU THINK THE CONTEST HAS BEEN BOTCHED SO BAD? SOME PEOPLE JUST GOT THEIR PACKETS A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THE CONTEST ENDED. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE Q&A PERIOD. WHY DIDN'T PEOPLE GET REPLIES TO THEIR INQUIRIES?
THE PACKETS WERE PRINTED AND NOT SENT OUT FOR MONTHS.
THOUSANDS TRIED TO GET ANSWERS AND COULDN'T EVEN ASK QUESTIONS. THIS COULD BE TIED UP IN COURTS FOR YEARS IF IT EVER GETS A DOCKET NUMBER.

Jan 1, 05 4:11 pm  · 
 · 
insideman

angry,
I don't understand the "shoot the messenger" mentality myself.
You should understand that some here are G-men spooks.
i guess thats why nobody likes to be the bearer of bad news.

Take the "Chinsgate" scandal, for instance.
Some people in our "Government" sold nuclear technology secrets to china. It was all over the news. Congress tooka vote on weather or not to investigate it. It was something like 400 for investigation- 12 against. The 12 that voted against an investigation were " the congressman" I've been talking about and some of his friends.

An investigation was done and Congressman Chris COx and Norm Dicks were the leaders. they did a report and said that " the guilty parties should be execute". Nobody was even arrested, let alone tried and executed. The reason for that is because " the congressman" had his name blacked-out of the report so he wouldn't be exposed.

Think of it: This guy sold nuclear technology secrets to china for his own gain and put every person in America in jeopardy. A report was done and a congressman says that the guilty parties should be executed- and everybody just forgets about it. How amazing is that?!
The anthrax comes from our own labs and everybody thinks nothing of it.
Nuclear secrets are stolen from Los Alamos-an inside job- and everybody thinks nothing of it.

See, it's much easier to hate the messenger than defend yourself.

Everything I've just told you was all over the news, and still, some will doubt. It's easier than doing something about it.

Why should men and women risk their lives defending a people that won't even defend themselves?

The 9/11 commission report makes it clear that the problems are in our own government, our own intel agencies.

Hey, I came right out and told you all that I knew about 9/11 two weeks before it happened, and you see what is said. Where else have you seen someone admit that they knew about 9/11 before it happened and tried to stop it?

You all can die if you want to. I don't care. I can only do so much.

guys like the guy above- TED- are traitors and can legally be executed for treason. They give aid and comfort to the enemy, they adhere to the enemy. Thats treason. The fight never ends. Freedom has to constantly be defended. The job is never done.

Jan 1, 05 8:16 pm  · 
 · 
insideman

Angry,
Yes, the Government admits that the people that sold the secrets were in our own Government.

Yes, they admit that the anthrax came from our own labs.

yes, they admit that Osama was funded and supported by us.

yes, they admit that their intel was "wrong" on Iraq.

yes, they admit that they are LYING.

YES THEY ADMIT THAT THE sOVIETS LOST 40+ SUITCASE NUKES.

yes, they admit that discs detailing how to detonate those bombs were stolen from our nuclear labs. From a "safe" no less.

The suitcase nukes had booby traps set in them to keep terrorists from stealing them and using them. The discs detailed the booby traps and how to beat them.

The truth is obvious. It's just that the people are so dam stupid or lazt; i don't know which. i don't think about that. I just try to keep the maniacs from killings thousands or millions of our people.

Don't let some people here bother you. Defense intel has guys that surf the web making sure that anything they don't want out, gets debunked by doing what you see some here doing. Their job is to make people like me look paranoid. Thats their job. I know that.
The people just need to look at the facts.

Jan 1, 05 8:41 pm  · 
 · 
insideman

They are called "Strategic information specialists".
They have PH.D 's in psycology.
They specialize in mind control, behavior control, and deciet.
They make $75,000 a year with full benefits.

Their job is to lie to the people.
And yes, they love it.
They don't even have to go to an office. They work out of their home.

Jan 1, 05 8:52 pm  · 
 · 
JG

I agree, I am latz.

Jan 1, 05 8:53 pm  · 
 · 
humptydumpty

One final post before I get sucked any deeper into your cloak and dagger dementia, insider. Never hate the messenger. I'm going to fix myself a banana split sundae topped with fresh strawberries, hot fudge sauce and some whipped cream, because my president, George Bush, encouraged us all to carry on with our lives as if everything was hunky dory. Whatever I do, he said in so many words -Don't let your enemy see you sweat. So that's the ticket for me: Kick back with a bowl of ice cream, watch an episode of Seinfeld (The Soup Nazi), and leave my troubles on the doorstep. If the terrorists attack tomorrow, and I just happen to be in the kill zone, they'd be doing me a favor: I'm six months behind on my mortgage, I've got an impacted wisdom tooth driving through the top of my skull, and my prostrate is the size of a seedless watermelon. It's refreshing to know there are people like you in this world making a difference. Take care, insider.

Jan 1, 05 9:59 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

this is turning into a thread to rival all graphic lovers threads...

proof insider, proof, provide links, documents, photos, or else you are just another tom clancy who forgot to take his meds....

Jan 2, 05 9:54 am  · 
 · 
insideman

WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU GOING TO TAKE YOUR DESIGNS TO BE DISPLAYED?

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE OBNOXIOUS BUT I AM CURIOUS, WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THEM?

TWO THOUSAND PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD ARE REGISTERED AND HERE WE ARE A WEEK FROM THE DEADLINE TO DISPLAY THE DESIGNS AND NOBODY KNOWS WHERE TO TAKE THEIR WORK.

WHERE WILL YOU DISPLAY YOUR WORK- SANFRANCISCO? NEW YORK? WASHINGTON DC? SHANKSVILLE? ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE AIRLINE RESERVATIONS? SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FLYING? I WONDER IF IT'S TOO LATE TO GET HOTEL RESERVATIONS?

PS. TO WHOEVER JUST POSTED ABOVE MY EYES: betadinesutures.
I PROVIDED ENOUGH"PROOF" SO THAT ANYBODY WHO "WANTS" THE PROOF- THE TRUTH- CAN GET IT. I HAVE "PROOF" ! YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT ABOUT TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT ON EVERY BOARD IN THE WORLD. I'M NOT GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE SAYING THE SAME THING IVER AND OVER. I CHOSE THIS SITE BECAUSE I'M HOPING THAT THE 9/11 FAMILIES SEE IT AND PEOPLE WHO CARE SEE IT. YOU CAN SLUETH EVERYTHING I'VE SAID ON YOUR COMPUTER. A PROSECUTOR CONNECTS DOTS AND A JURY DECIDES IF THE PICTURE IS WHAT IS CLAIMED.
MY DEAR FRIENDS - IF YOU WANT PROOF- JUST ASK ME AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. DON'T ASK ME FOR "GENERAL" PROOF. BESIDES, THIS IS NOT A COURT OF LAW. IF I OFFER PROOF HERE, THAT GIVES "THEM" AN ADVANTAGE TO SPIN, MANIPULATE, KILL, BLACKMAIL AND SO ON. YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ENOUGH SO THAT IF YOU REALLY REALLY DO WANT TO BELIEVE-YOU CAN. I HAVE DOCUMENTS OUT THE ASS, EVEN THOUGH MY HOME HAS BEEN BURGLARIZED NUMEROUS TIMES AND MY DOCUMENTS STOLEN. I JUST GET EM AGAIN! PHOTOS?!
LOOK AT THE NEWS AND THE PAPER EVERYDAY. WHAT DO YOU WANT A PHOTO OF? LINKS? GOOGLE BABY! GET OFF YOUR AS BETADINESUTURES. LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY AND SAY OUT LOUD TO YOURSELF SO YOUR EARS CAN HEAR THE WORDS: YOU ARE IN EXTREMELY GRAVE DANGER BECAUSE A MANIAC IN THE CONGRESS IS GOING TO EXPLODE A NUCLEAR DEVICE SOON. HE WANTS TO CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT WITHOUT OPPOSITION. HE HAS BUILT A NATIONAL EMERGENCY RESPONSE CENTER IN HIS HOMETOWN SO HE CAN SIT IN IT AND WATCH THE EXPLOSION AND THE AFTERMATH. HE WILL DESTROY NY BECAUSE THATS WHERE THE NEWS NETWORKS ARE. DC , BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THE GONGRESS, SENATE, FBI, PREZ,SUPRREME COURT, AND ANYBODY ELSE THAT CAN OPPOSE HIM IS.
WHEN ALL THE LEADERS ARE DEAD HE WILL TAKE CONTROL OF THE MILITARY AND DECLARE MILITARY LAW. HE IS IN CONTROL OF THE MILITARY ALREADY. ALL HE HAS TO DO IS KILL THE MEDIA AND THE GOVERNMENT. HE IS COMPLETELY INSANE-COMPLETELY INSANE -DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW.
THE CRAZY BASTARD IS DRUNK ON POWER. THAT IS THE FAULT OF THE GOVERNMENT AND THE MEDIA BECAUSE THEY FEAR HIM SO MUCH. FEAR IS A STRONGER EMOTION THAT LOVE. HE THRIVES ON FEAR. I'M NOT SCARED OF HIM IN THE LEAST. HE FEARS ME! HE "KNOWS" THAT I WOULD KILL HIM IF I COULD GET PAST HIS GOON SQUAD. HE'S HARDER TO KILL THAN HITLER WAS. IF YOU THINK IT'S SO EASY. TRY BEING ME. I TRIED TO STOP 9/11 FOR TWO FREAKIN WEEKS AND FAILED. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL? I'M TRYING TO STOP THE NUKE ATTACK AND I'M NOT GETTING TOO FAR. I HAVE INTEL THAT IT IS SET FOR THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE.
I HAVE RESON TO BELIEVE THE SUITCASES ARE HIDDEN IN ELEVATOR SHAFTS. HOW CAN I SEARCH EVERY ELEVATOR SHAFT IN DC AND NY?
AND YOU WANT PROOF. GOOD GRIEF!

Jan 2, 05 12:27 pm  · 
 · 
insideman

ANGRY,
HE DOESN'T ALLOW NEGATIVE THINGS TO BE SAID ABOUT HIM ON THE NET. EVERYBODY FEARS HIM. THEY KNOW HE'LL HAVE THEM KILLED IF THEY CROSS HIM.

RIGHT NOW I DON'T THINK WE EVEN HAVE A HOMELAND SECURITY DIRECTOR. NOBODY WANTS IT.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SOCIOPATHIC MIND. HOW CAN I EXPLAIN HIM TO YOU? EXPLAIN HITLER! MUSSOLINI! STALIN! IDI AMIN! SADDAM! NAPOLEON! ALEXANDER! THEY JUST WANTED TO RULE THE WORLD! HOW CAN I EXPLAIN THAT? I WOULDN'T EVEN WANT TO RULE MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

Jan 2, 05 12:36 pm  · 
 · 
Cameron

FYI: Full caps in entries don't win points with jury members. or archinecters.

Jan 2, 05 1:09 pm  · 
 · 
TED

we're all friends here and if you want to be my nieghbor, lighten up. try not screeming for one. its rude. and just perhaps others make speak back.

its not about winning a competition or exhibiting all, just doing it performs an act of civil disobedance. puts out a piece of critical thinking about something or aspect crossing all political, social economic boundaries. clearly as you are so angry about everything your not doing a submission.

Jan 2, 05 1:09 pm  · 
 · 
insideman

Well, It appears vacation is over. Sitting Bull, Geronimo, and Crazy Horse are paging me. It seems Cochise is on the warpath.
I bet I have to find out who insideman is. Wait until I get my hands on that guy. If it isn't one thing, it's another. It's spintime!

so long, farewell, good-bye.

Jan 2, 05 3:36 pm  · 
 · 

I'm going to propose a IDSA Fight Club style discourse between insideman and Per... can anyone out there make it happen?

Jan 3, 05 8:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: