Archinect
anchor

what course should i take

alyssa

what course should i take if i want to design  houses and its interior?????

please i need your help

May 27, 14 2:34 pm
jdparnell1218

You should enroll in a 5 year, M Arch. course.  Or just hire someone to do it for you.

May 27, 14 2:40 pm  · 
 · 

Animal husbandy. Or wifery as the case may be. 

May 27, 14 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

What is important is to take the time to understand the unique sounds of each colour. Determining the differences between shades may be difficult at first but once you get the baseline on the primary and complementary groups, it should go down easy. Walls and windows are always, without exception, organized around these sounds.

This stuff is usually covered in the first 2 or 3 week mark in most accredited husbandry programs as Miles suggests above.

May 27, 14 3:48 pm  · 
 · 
Alyssa,
Courses focused on site and materials is best. Knowing how to place a home in a site according to the environmental conditions and how to get the most out materials are the core of architecture. You'll need to understand mechanical, lighting and structure so don't discount these courses. It all depends on how focused you want to become in the profession. Since I don't know you I can't really suggest anything better than some basic courses.
May 27, 14 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

take a finance course.  the hardest part of home ownership is paying for it.  once you get that down, you can hire an architect.

May 27, 14 6:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: