work as a freelance design and technology consultant for mixed use, multi family housing, hospitality, restaurant & retail, K-12 education, Higher education and site and facility master planning. I work with owners and project teams to assist and collaborate to develop the architectural character and prioritize design concepts to find appropriate design directions and strategies. My role is as a facilitator is to bring forward the vision that guides the project throughout its design to fruition.
My depth of project experience, especially in building technologies, allows the early evaluation and selection of appropriate systems thus supporting the early BIM model decision making process.
Selected relevant projects:
• University of west Georgia dining hall master planning studies. Covinton GA
• Beth Jacob Synagogue Improvements planning and concept development. Atlanta GA
• Urban Mixed use hotel development studies. Atlanta GA
• 280 Elizabeth St development for JPX Works and Southside partners. Atlanta GA
• Longleaf town homes for Capital city partners. Atlanta GA
1066 Bellevue Dr NE
Atlanta, GA, US , 30306
404 550 0495