see all...Viewing 3 out of 15 projects
• Masters of Architecture degree, University of Valladolid (Spain).
• 10 plus years experience on architectural design projects, from concept to completion as Design Architect and as Project Architect.
• Experience working across a wide range of scales, from residential units to large buildings.
• Digital design and visualisation skills, plus freehand sketching fluency.
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
• Good organization and communications skills (I speak Spanish, English and Italian).
• Fluency in AutoCAD, Adobe CS, Modo (3d), Maxwell Render and some experience with Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, 3DsMAX...
• Strong passion for Art (Painting and illustration).
I participate in the Architect-US Career Training Program, overseen by the U.S. Government Exchange J-1 Visitor Program, which sponsors my visa and paper work (it would only take 4/6 weeks).
I am available for an interview (preferably on Skype) at your earliest convenience.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
DA -AR, Valladolid, ES, Architect
- Design architect, 3d modeling and rendering, construction documentation.
- Several apartment refurbishments in Madrid, Spain.
- Dental Clinic in Madrid, Spain.
- 5 star hotel and luxury apartments in Marbella, Spain.
Martin del Amo Arquitectura y Urbanismo, Valladolid, ES, Architect
-Project Architect, from sketch to completion.
-Dealing with clients, contractors, engineers, etc.
-3D/Graphic specialist (competitions, image development, etc.)
Mateo Arquitectura, Barcelona, ES, Design Architect
-Competitions, from sketch to final image
-Detail Desing, ongoing projects.
FOA - Foreign Office Architects, London, GB, Design Architect
-John Lewis Department Stores in Leicester - Design Development.
Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Valladolid (ETSAV), Valladolid, ES, BArch, Architect