OHL is a large-scale international construction group, over 100 years of presence at over 30 countries, offering full contracting and consulting services for infrastructure, construction, industrial, and environmental developments.
Senior Architect (Design and Technical) – As the only Senior Architect oversaw core hospital building project of Sidra Medical and Research Center (designed by Cesar Pelli). A world-class project, involving more than 8,000 people at site with an estimated cost of $2.4 billion designed to be landmark world architecture.
• Initiated the project, team selection, development, evolution of systems, and its implementation.
• Managed multicultural team of twelve architects and draftsmen, under high-pressure & efficiency scenario.
• Led multi-functional teams - project management, design, MEP, contractors, and oversaw on-site-construction.
• Guided teams through analysis, problem solving, design, cost optimization, time prediction, and integration.
• Led innovation through design, management, systems, coordination, implementation, planning, task breakdown, and also through collaborative monitoring of construction, project management, and resource teams.
Status: Under Construction
Location: Doha, QA
My Role: Senior Architect (Technical and Design)
Additional Credits: Obrascon Huarte Lain (OHL) Internationa, Contrack International, KEO International