Twelve years of global experience in building architecture and construction management. Led through variety of challenging roles across diverse functions, multiple projects, location, and clientele. Delivered mega-scale projects, in large cross-cultural teams under challenging situations through high customer satisfaction and applied knowledge.
Goal is to become a global leader of competent teams dedicated in creating future landmarks in world architecture, and building construction management by promoting innovation, adoptive technologies, imparting knowledge, teamwork, delegation, and leadership towards making customer delight, and beyond.
Architectural Design, Design Management, Building Construction, Project Management, PMP, Construction coordination, Business Development, Client Management, Partnership, New Business, Marketing, Strategy, Value Engineering,Quality Systems, Operations Management
Obrescon Huarte Lain, SA, Doha, Qatar, Senior Architect (Technical and Design)
OHL is a very large-scale international construction group, remarkable presence in over thirty plus countries. Offering services under variety of domain i.e. infrastructure, construction, industrial developments, and environment. More than 100 years of industry knowledge, consistent performance and growth all through.
Senior Architect (Design and Technical) - Leading core hospital project under Sidra Medical and Research Center. SMRC a world-class project involving peak work force of more than 8000 peoples working at site at one point of time. Designed to be a landmark architectural project on world map with a cost of 8.5 Billion.
• Instrumental from scratch, team selection, establishing working systems, and quality systems.
• Managing a multicultural team of twelve direct reporting architects and draftsmen.
• Coordinating with multi functional team; project management team (Qatar Based), design team (US based), MEP teams (India based), and the site construction teams.
• Also responsible for on-site construction activities towards intended implementations.
• Responsible leadership position for design management, quality system implementation, work planning, and work delegation with obvious ownership towards team building, management, and HR support.
Halcrow Yolles International Partnership (UK), Doha, Qatar, Senior Architet (Design and Construction Management)
Halcrow, a leading U.K. based company offering full-fledged consulting services developing infrastructure and building projects across the world. Recently undertaken by CH2M HILL, making them 30,000 + employee stronger organization with a vision of sustain and improve the quality of people’s live. Halcrow-Yolles International Partnership reported an incredible turn over of USD-72 Million for year 2010.
Senior Architect (Design and Construction Management): Responsible for multiple projects i.e. MIA – Museum of Islamic Arts, a State initiative dream project, Vertical City-Dubai, Ras-Laffan refinery ancillary facilities developments.
• Successfully lead through ownership role involving responsibilities of design, design developments, technical team management, project management, on site supervision and client management.
• Leader of a large technical team composed of more than 12 people, combining 8-architects and draftsman in direct report.
• Total value of projects handled during association with Halcrow exceeded four billion USD.
Sidus Architects & Engineers, India / Qatar, Senior Architect (Head Business Unit)
Sidus a startup engineering and architectural consulting firm having more than 35 years of industry experience entered in to joint venture with Qatar Design Consortium for mega scale Hamad Medical City project. Sidus ventured in to market with big goal to become preferred sub-consulting firms across Middle-East building and architectural design.
Senior Architect (HBU-Head Business Unit): Primarily responsible for delivering construction documentation for apex, large-scale healthcare center, Hamad Medical City. Going beyond core initial role, also playing instrumental role as head of business unit, not only responsible for business developments, conceptual designs, but also, team building, to its operations and sustainability.
• Responsible to collaborate, coordinate, and deliver later three out of four major parts of overall facility.
• Leader of a multicultural, multi-locational team of more than 12+ architects & draftsman from various parts of the world, coordinating a challenging task with fast track deadlines.
• Focused on Middle East regional operations.
• Sealed few remarkable contracts as sub-consultants to deliver project cycle.
• Estimated cost of the business inflow exceeded more than 400 million USD.
• Handling more businesses under the same domain reaching out to USA, UK, and Italy.
• Sidus reported a profit of ten thousand USD, and managed to get ISO certification, considered outstanding achievement within a span of one year.
Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation India Limited, New Delhi, India, Deputy Manager (Architecture)
HSCC is a premier leading consulting company, offering full range of hospital consulting services mainly to government clients and projects. HSCC’s operation not only covers India but also neighboring countries as well. HSCC a public sector company owned by Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare run and managed independently and extends services to all sphere and clientele under the domain expertise.
Deputy Manager (Architecture): Joined as an assistant architect and grown to DMA level. Lead through not only many major projects under the domain of hospitals, and institutional, but also managed several other specialized building types, i.e. housing, conference centers, auditorium etc. at one point of time, one point of time managing almost forty projects in diverse team scenario, and spread across all over India.
• Responsible for concept design, and developments, managing client, presentations, and negotiations. Tender documentation, site coordination, sub-consultant management, team management, and working drawings.
• Direct report to executive director design, and independently responsible to manage key projects in dynamic teams. Responsible for team management, technical meetings, and vendor selections/ screening.
• Involved through tender clarifications, and negotiations.
• Key member and internal auditor in successfully obtaining ISO certification
• A driving member of the team, responsible for business process optimization.
Hult International Business School, Boston, MA, US, Masters, Masters in Business Administration
Masters in Business Administration
School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi, New Delhi, India, Masters, Masters in Building Engineering and Management
Masters in Building Engineering and Management
Madhav Institute of Technology and Sciences, Gwalior, India, BArch, Bachelors in Architecture
Bachelors in Architecture
Professional management development program, a sponsored candidate by HSCC India Limited. The course was focused in Project Management.
Registered Architect, Grant
Holding registration from Council of Architects, India Licensed.
Stage Design Competition, 1st Place
Student's competition on stage design for annual function 'Deja-Vu'.