see all...Viewing 3 out of 12 projects
• Thirty years international, national and regional experience with Architecture, Interior Design, and New Urbanism Planning firms.
• Senior representative responsible for the preparation of Project Proposals, Contracts, Schedules, Design and Construction Documents, Specifications, Energy and Sustainability, QA/QC, Construction Administration, and Marketing documentation.
• Project Manager abilities to manage client expectations and relationship, provide guidance and direction for project team and carry out project within the scope of services, schedule and budget.
• Broad-base knowledge covering type-I thru type-V construction methods.
• Project types include Airports, Religous institutions, Higher-Education facilities, TOD, Commercial, Retail, and Multi and Single Family Residential.
The breadth of my career experience illustrates my ability to successfully complete architectural, interior design, and neighborhood master planning projects, with project scopes varying from small residential additions and retail facilities, to larger community institutions and international airports. As a team leader, I enjoy fostering close working relationships with my clients, the design/construction team members, and the governing agency officials. In so doing, I am able to provide my clients with informed choices assisting them with their unique facility requirements and to provide them with projects of award-winning character and presence of place.
CAA Design Consultation Services, Los Angeles, CA, US, Principle
Self-employed design services. Responsible for Construction Drawings and obtaining City Agency design review approvals for new 21-unit condominium project in Pasadena. As part of a charette design team, I was responsible for the Architectural designs for the numerous buildings as part of Carribean beach resort in Panama.
Studio one Eleven, Long Beach, CA, US, Project Architect, Project Manager
I was responsible for the production and consultant coordination of Construction Drawings for a 6,000 SF church and 14,000 SF student center. Additionally, I performed the Construction Administration services during the 16-month construction schedule.
I also was responsible for the design/construction drawings and CA services for all the retail tenant improvements at Long Beach Airport expansion.
Moule & Polyzoides | Architects and Urbanists, Pasadena, CA, US, Project Manager
Architectural PA/PM for multiple multi-family residential projects. Assisted with CDs for University administration building. Performed CA services at Del Mar Station TOD. Managed New Urbanism planning charettes in Califoria, Florida and Wisconsin.
Lehrer Architects, Los Angeles, CA, US, Senior Associate
New construction for large single-family residences and additions. Market rate, multi-family residential projects. Institutional facilities on skid-row in downtown Los Angeles. Religious campus in Newport Beach.
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
Skull and Dagger Honor Society
Order of the Palm, Senior Recognition Award
Mortar Board Honor Society
AIA Institute Honor Award, Award
National Honor Award given for the Downtown Homeless Drop In Center, Los Angeles