Archinect
anchor

digital architecture thesis topic

dine

hi iam a final year digital architecture student.....this is my thesis time i hav no idea for choosing a topic for my thesis.......i need some idea to choose topic.......one which iam planning is digital architecture in historical buildings.........

Jun 2, 10 1:27 am
tuna

you're a goner

Jun 2, 10 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
LOOP!

write your own 3d modeling program in cobol and create an exact replica of la sagrada familia. Make sure to store your different family groups in a nonrelational database. Finally, create a massive, self-replicating blob inside of the space in AMOS professional (you might need to learn Easy AMOS first) and write an API to transfer the model into your cobol-based interface. Use arcane computer languages to craft a resistance to the tyranny of the everyday. Refuse to work on any computer newer than a 386.

Jun 2, 10 5:01 pm  · 
 · 
achensch

I think you would almost have to consider doing your drawings in a CAD program--AutoCAD is pretty dominant, so you might look into that one

Jun 2, 10 10:54 pm  · 
 · 
Cherith Cutestory

dine:

A: First time posters on this forum looking for thesis advice rarely get constructive feedback. Wait, scratch that, NEVER get constructive feedback.

B: Not even remotely trying to frame a thesis argument and coming on here with a plea for help is also not the way to get much sympathy. You have to make the effort first. Vague thesis statements are not going to cut it.

C: You also might want to consider spelling, grammar and diction in your posts, especially when referencing thesis, which is after all, the summation of many years of academic education.

D: What is a "digital architecture student"? Are you not real or physical as it were?

Jun 2, 10 11:17 pm  · 
 · 
mjfw

What is "AutoCAD" ?

Jun 3, 10 3:59 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: