Archinect
anchor

Tablet Laptops - Does anyone actually use them?

w4000

Does anyone actually use Tablet Laptops?

I am going back to Grad. School for my MBA and M. Arch. The MBA Program strongly reccomends a Tablet PC for the program. I could foresee some usage of a Tablet PC in the Business classes for presentations / group meetings. I have played with a friend's Tablet PC a couple years ago but couldnt really see a use for it, as i would much rather have paper and pen for taking notes. I could see the functionality to use it as a faux wacom pad for rendering and photoshoping, but to be honest I've never had a problem using my mouse for renderings and everything else.

I am an apple guy and enjoyed using my semi-old 15" macbook pro thru my b.arch. Going back to the darkside of the Computer word (aka to a PC) is a tough hurrdle to jump.

Does anyone have an overwhelming arguements or experiences for switching to a Tablet PC?

May 27, 10 2:51 pm
nonneutral

I have a tablet, but I've never really used its tablet functionalities... the tablet interface always felt too contrived and awkward to seriously use.

May 27, 10 3:24 pm  · 
 · 
induct

just do this

http://www.axiotron.com/index.php?id=modbookpro

May 28, 10 12:39 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: