Archinect
anchor

New UBC ppl out there?

discordantsystem

Hey, so I don't know if this is entirely appropriate for an architect thread, but I don't know else to find people. So, if you're an new UBC SALA (M.Arch and MLA) student this fall, feel free to post it here, as well as where you're coming from, some interesting facts about yourself and w/e else you want.

A few of us (3) have been talking recently, and wanted to discuss housing, getting there, meeting up at some point before hand, but we're wondering if we can find some more incoming students

If you're an upper year student, feel free to share your knowledge and advice with us.

Mostly, though, i just want to see who's out there

May 13, 10 6:34 pm
discordantsystem

*archinect thread

May 13, 10 9:48 pm  · 
 · 
dmh11

Hey, I'm an incoming M.Arch student.

I live in Toronto, but did my B.A. at UBC, so I'm familiar with the school and the city. Excited to be back too!

I'd love to be involved in your discussions; I'm eager to meet anyone starting the program.

Jun 7, 10 12:51 pm  · 
 · 
josimar

Hey, I'm also an incoming student.

Send an email to either discordantsystem or I about meeting up.

Jun 7, 10 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
Mojdeh Kamali

Hello,
I am an international student and my name was placed in the waiting list for UBC M.Arch program.
Does anyone know how likely I can be moved to the acceptance list?
Thanks.

Mar 20, 18 1:37 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Have you tried calling the school's admin department? I know it's hard, but you're likely to get a better result than resurrecting a 7+ year old discussion.

Mar 20, 18 1:44 pm  · 
 · 
Mojdeh Kamali

I will try to reach them. Thanks.

Mar 20, 18 1:50 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: