Archinect
anchor

At least we're not in the bottom ten!

stone
10 lowest paying college majors

May 13, 10 5:47 pm
Cherith Cutestory

Somehow I think the guy who took the $10 an hour job would beg to differ.

May 13, 10 6:01 pm  · 
 · 
Endooo

That is, assuming someone took the job, which I really hope isn't the case.

May 13, 10 7:25 pm  · 
 · 
m22b

the 5th best undergrad degree... economics... is a complete walk in the park.. my two older brothers both graduated in econ, and i swear they rarely went to class and didnt do a thing. there is no way the pay is that high simply because of the degree.

May 13, 10 7:56 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

architecture isn't on there, but it seems to me it should be. Anybody got the lastest compensation survey?

May 13, 10 8:25 pm  · 
 · 
Milwaukee08

Construction Management is in #8 in the top 10 highest paying....why can't we all just do that?

Music is #4 lowest, which I found odd, one of my friends got her bachelors in piano and makes $20 an hour teaching lessons. She can make a shit-ton more money can I can with an undergrad in architecture.

May 14, 10 1:00 am  · 
 · 
mespellrong

on the other hand, I'd rather have anyone on the bottom 10 list over for dinner than anyone on the top 10 list.

May 14, 10 1:12 am  · 
 · 
FrankLloydMike

I don't know the answer to this, but are we actually really that close to the bottom 10? Maybe now, since we seem to be hit pretty hard every recession, but I wonder where we'd rank on a scale that somehow did a ratio of compensation to lamentation about compensation.

May 14, 10 11:20 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: