Archinect
anchor

Examples of Sectional Perspectives

ClareEK

Hi,

Im looking to create a gallery of sectional perspectives. I'm wondering if any of you clever kids have any favorites or interesting examples? I'm teaching a 1st year archi drawing class and would like to create a big catalog of different techniques and styles. 

Also any interesting links to 'how to' guides would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Apr 20, 14 5:11 pm
https://www.google.com/search?q=rudolph+sectional+perspectives&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=pzxUU435BciwsQSy_4CACg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=460&dpr=2
Apr 20, 14 5:31 pm  · 
 · 
SpatialSojourner

I really enjoy James Sterling's drawings for some reason but they are more like plan perspectives:

You should be able to find some good examples of sectional perspectives on either the Drawing Architecture or Architectural Review tumblrs.

I randomly stumbles across the GSAPP's drawing and representation class's photostream a little while ago, which has some really nice drawings.

Apr 20, 14 6:29 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

^ Worm's-eye axonometric

Apr 20, 14 7:01 pm  · 
 · 
OM..

atelier bow-wow

Apr 20, 14 11:23 pm  · 
 · 
Thecyclist

I forgot just how nice Rudolph's are...+1 for the Auburn graduate

Apr 21, 14 12:36 pm  · 
 · 
mightyaa

Doesn't anybody use the Ching books anymore?  They are schoolbooks that show 'how' to do architectural delineation..

Apr 21, 14 1:25 pm  · 
 · 
mightyaa

Oh... here's the book...

Apr 21, 14 1:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: