Archinect
anchor

Examples of Sectional Perspectives

ClareEK

Hi,

Im looking to create a gallery of sectional perspectives. I'm wondering if any of you clever kids have any favorites or interesting examples? I'm teaching a 1st year archi drawing class and would like to create a big catalog of different techniques and styles. 

Also any interesting links to 'how to' guides would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Apr 20, 14 5:11 pm
https://www.google.com/search?q=rudolph+sectional+perspectives&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=pzxUU435BciwsQSy_4CACg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=460&dpr=2
Apr 20, 14 5:31 pm
SpatialSojourner

I really enjoy James Sterling's drawings for some reason but they are more like plan perspectives:

You should be able to find some good examples of sectional perspectives on either the Drawing Architecture or Architectural Review tumblrs.

I randomly stumbles across the GSAPP's drawing and representation class's photostream a little while ago, which has some really nice drawings.

Apr 20, 14 6:29 pm
citizen

^ Worm's-eye axonometric

Apr 20, 14 7:01 pm
OM..

atelier bow-wow

Apr 20, 14 11:23 pm
Thecyclist

I forgot just how nice Rudolph's are...+1 for the Auburn graduate

Apr 21, 14 12:36 pm
mightyaa

Doesn't anybody use the Ching books anymore?  They are schoolbooks that show 'how' to do architectural delineation..

Apr 21, 14 1:25 pm
mightyaa

Oh... here's the book...

Apr 21, 14 1:28 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: