Archinect
anchor

Help for School in Scotland

Sounder

Hello all. I am looking for a little insight, I've been accepted into two schools in Scotland, the Glasgow School of Art and the Edinburgh College of Art to study Urban Design. Does anyone know anything about these schools and could pass on what they know? I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Mar 25, 10 12:56 am
WonderK

Good for you! Scotland is a gorgeous country. I know less about the schools... I do know someone who graduated from Glasgow and she is a talented artist. I also know someone who studied in Edinburgh, not at the College of Art though. Have you visited either? The cities are only about 45 minutes apart so you could cover both in a day if you went to Scotland. I would recommend a trip regardless of whether you decide to attend a school there. :o)

Mar 25, 10 1:15 am  · 
 · 
Sounder

I actually haven't been to Scotland, but I hear amazing things. Everyone I know says go for Edinburgh, because they like the city better. I was just hoping to learn a little more about the schools to help me make what is turning out to be a very difficult decision! The only other school that I've applied for is in London, and I'm not really holding my breath for that one.

Mar 25, 10 11:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: