Archinect
anchor

Sci Arc Undergrad Acceptance Rate?

jnwoods403

Is anyone aware of what Sci-Arc's acceptance rate is for undergrads? I have looked around on the internet and seen everything from open admissions(nobody is rejected) to around 70-80%. Does anyone know the right answer?

Dec 13, 09 12:45 am
mespellrong

I think what you mean to ask is what is he difference between, "we accept everyone" and, "we accept anyone."

Dec 13, 09 1:41 am  · 
 · 
MatthewArnold
www.naab.org

has data.

Dec 13, 09 3:35 am  · 
 · 
Mission St.

I think what you mean to ask is <eric owen moss voice>: "what is acceptance? ... what is rejection?"

Dec 13, 09 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
Mission St.

I'm celebrating the one year anniversary of killing this thread with the EOM reference.

Other possible answers in the voice of EOM would have been a reference to Greek mythology or (my favorite) a reference to the idea of being in a bar in Berlin at 3am.

Dec 12, 10 8:30 pm  · 
 · 
1deviantC

the acceptance rate is high, VERY HIGH!!!!!!!

Dec 15, 10 2:22 am  · 
 · 
Cxtha8kL

Another question might be...

Do you really want to go there? Why?

I was accepted many years ago by Ray Kappe, who was a great guy. Tuition was 500 bucks a semester, and yes, they let anyone in.

I have been licensed for ~20 years, and, if asked, would advise NO ONE to go to SCI-Arc under EOM (and its huge, self-interested Board of Directors). The only exception might be is if you are planning to transfer and want to get a start somewhere close to home or something.

I have other comments I could make about EOM - more recent developments that I could not make up - but I will withhold them for another column.

Dec 16, 10 2:19 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: