Archinect
anchor

An Unusual Path to Becoming an Architect

alshoaja

Hello Fellow Archinects!

Although I have a Bachelors in Environmental Design, this fall I will be moving from Colorado to St. Louis, MO to attend Washington University to pursue a Masters in Social Work. I was recently accepted into a summer program at Washington University entitled CityStudioSTL - Somethingness : Ways of Seeing and Building. The program will embrace my love of humanity, architecture and the arts. To say attending this program would be a great opportunity would be an understatement. I believe this program will change my life and will allow me to be a part of a significant impact in the St. Louis community. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend if I do not raise enough money to cover the tuition, travel and living cost of $4000.00. Please visit my website to learn more about my the program and why I am determined to go!

Thanks!

aliciaoajayi.com | facebook | twitter

Jun 10, 11 1:05 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: