Archinect
anchor

Architectural Association admission

AleksandarHarry

Hello everyone,

I would be more than grateful if someone could answer me this few questions about the AA undergraduate program:

1. How long after the application deadline does it take to get a response of the acceptance or rejection?

2. How many students to they accept per year? I cannot find this information nowhere.

Thank you in advance!

Alex

Feb 4, 14 6:12 pm
jackson.ryan

It ranges, I didn't hear back from them about acceptance for an interview until 3 months after my submission; but I know others who heard back sooner.

As for acceptance per class, it ranges as well. I believe their increasing the size of the Foundation to 70 or 75, which will carry into First Year. And for transfers, there were about 15 Third Years and 4 Second Years that I know of. But again, it ranges year to year.

Feb 5, 14 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
henry92

Hello AleksandarHarry,

I did applied for AA for 2014 undergraduate (2nd Year) and I've also send of the application on 26 Jan 2014. However until now i still did not receive any mails or calls from AA (17/3/14) .So should i worry? Just wonder had you get yr offer yet?

thanks = )

Henry Ngo 

Mar 17, 14 5:22 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: