Archinect
anchor

Archinect's Green-Machines

GAWD

We all know that Archinecters live in Green Spaces. But What's green about your car or mode of transport - Show Photos.

Here's mine:

It ain't a Pontiac, it's a FIAT by the end of the year!

Apr 29, 09 11:24 am
GAWD

I stole this badge from a FlexFuel Tahoe while I was waiting at the E85 pump.

Apr 29, 09 11:30 am  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

i got 2 WVO TDIs need to sell one

the 2002 with the rebuilt motor and tranny

Apr 30, 09 2:13 am  · 
 · 
Apr 30, 09 8:53 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

Anthisthenes, are you serious? You're selling one? Email me.

Here's my green machine:

1300 miles and counting!

Apr 30, 09 12:01 pm  · 
 · 
GAWD

I've got one of them, too!

You'll understand if I stick w/ the automobile, for now.

Apr 30, 09 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

My green machine:

Apr 30, 09 2:34 pm  · 
 · 

my green machine:

Apr 30, 09 8:27 pm  · 
 · 

I forgot to say: she's a year old in her current incarnation, but I got her from a shop that rebuilds bikes from used frames, so total age is unknown. Miles are probably through the roof.

Apr 30, 09 8:28 pm  · 
 · 
GAWD

rebuilt Bikes - That's a great way to go 'Extra-Green'. That's kinda how I feel about muscle cars, but in level of green, I'll defer to the bicycles.

Apr 30, 09 9:45 pm  · 
 · 

well the great thing about it is that it doesn't look like something new and fancy, so is less likely to be stolen, but I think it may have been something fancy once-upon-a-time. Plus, the shop that did it put this sweet matte powdercoat finish on it, so I don't have all those ugly stickers and stripes and junk. I like that it's rebuilt, but I looked at it in the first place cause it's purrrrdy.

Apr 30, 09 10:52 pm  · 
 · 
ArchLAB

Be careful about the thought that nobody's gonna steal your bike:

1986: I chained a cheap, Sears 10 speed to a post at GA Tech - a week later, some MoFo stole it.

1995: I had a slightly more expensive ($168 +- road bike) hanging from a hook on a 2nd floor back door/alley access. GAWN!

2005 - some Mofo ripped a police auction bike w/ no front brakes off of my car.

June 2008: Some MoFos busted my rear driver side window on my 2001 Ford - got away w/ a gym bag & a damn good proj mgt book - fargin MofFOs

August 2008L On the same damn, 7 yr old Ford, parked around more expensive cars, some MoFo, busted the rear passenger window & stole....a plastic grocery bag containing....NOTHING!!!!

GAW-DANGIT!!!! I wanna kill MoFos!

Moral: Don't ever believe that your bike is safe because it's older than most. MoFos don't know that, they just see, & they friggin steal. DEATH TO THOSE FOCKERS!

May 1, 09 12:32 am  · 
 · 
ArchLAB

Antisthenes
Nice Cars. My Bro-In-Law (conservative, Gawd fearing' 'Murk-an) had one. If I wasn't so far away, I'd look a t one of 'em.

May 1, 09 12:35 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

walking and riding

May 1, 09 6:10 am  · 
 · 

the ten two turbo

May 1, 09 10:40 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: