Archinect
anchor

GSAPP and GSD

abababab

1) I was wondering what the acceptance rate was this year at GSAPP? Has anyone not gotten in that applied?

2) Has anyone heard (either acceptance or rejection) from GSD yet?

Thanks!
-AB

Mar 23, 09 6:58 pm
Roarkschach
ayrc

I received an invitation from the GSD about a Student of Color Mixer for newly admitted Harvard graduate students on Saturday, April 4, but I haven't received any other letter whether from acceptation or rejection. Anyone received this email??

Mar 23, 09 7:49 pm  · 
 · 
otis151

GSAPP acceptance rate is generally 1 in 9 or 1 in 10. Last year they got over 800 applications and accepted around 100 people....don't know about this year yet. The acceptance rate used to be 1 in 5 about 5 years ago but applications have skyrocketed in recent years and most people who get in usually go there. Typical first year class is between 80 and 90 students. This is all for MArch..AAD is different and has a much better acceptance rate.

Mar 24, 09 10:55 pm  · 
 · 
watersling

Actually, the admission rate for M.Arch (3yr program) was at 27% for 2008. The school admitted about 200 applicants for 88 spots. Below is a link of historical admission data for GSAPP. Hope this help.

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/opir/abstract/admissions_2006-2008.htm

Mar 26, 09 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
jesusmaldonado

mispost

Mar 8, 13 1:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: