Archinect
anchor

Anyone?

K.Ken

Hello, People. Just wonder if there's anyone that is currently studying Architecture at the University of Edinburgh?Is there anyone studied at that school before?I'll be studying architecture course in Sept, at this uni and was looking forward to know someone there (btw,I'm an international student). :)

Jun 11, 08 11:22 am
PsyArch

University of Edinburgh or Edinburgh College of Art?

Jun 12, 08 5:40 am  · 
 · 
oldenvirginia

I studied at the University of Edinburgh MA(Hons), 2002-2006. What do you want to know?

Jun 12, 08 11:16 am  · 
 · 
K.Ken

University of Edinburgh :) I just want to know about the facilities and studio there.i heard that the University of Edinburgh and Edinburgh College of Art are going to join together for architecture,is that true...?btw, How much do you need to spend on the stationary and drawing board? Lastly, I got to admit that I'm not so good in sketching and modelling,so my question is,will the lecturers provide you a solid foundation in these areas? I heard that the architecture society will offer a workshop on these. I don't mind working hard as long as I can sketch over,which is what I am doing right now before I go over to Edinburgh :) Anyway inputs will be very much appreciated :)

Jun 12, 08 12:43 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: