Archinect
anchor

Graduate schools.

StudioR

Hi everyone, im writing to get some advice on where to go for master.

I studied Architecture at University in Seoul, S. Korea and have only one semester to get my B.Arch. After spending more than 4 years at school i feel that i need to boost up more and wish to study further on residential design, landscape, restoration , theory and history learning.

im trying to apply graduate schools in Austria/Germany  (but i really want to stay in Austria) any recommendation? 

without talking bout schools in Germany(too many and havent started searching..), found 3 schools in Wien.

TU Wien sounded not so inspiring reading from forum here,    

I of A seems too much of curvy Zaha style even the atmosphere there is better than TU Wien                (i dont dislike her works but cant say im big fan! i as well in past years-2008,2009,2010- was somewhat the one that never stops drawing curves or thikng of freeform and stuff. and i am willing to go that way sometimes if i think is desirable but i also agree that the creativity can be kept within there-i wonder if it makes sense to you. what im keep trying to say is that it may not be the only way to design living environment. ..)                        is it too much of prejudice not knowing much?

and lastly School of Fine Arts Vienna . which i really cant figure out enough.

i am currently working with the final project and portfolio and also studying German at the same time. hope you can give some advice! 

thank you beforehand!

Jun 28, 13 1:13 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: