Archinect
anchor

Anyone from IUAV, Venice?

naya

Hello guys, i was wonndering if there is someone here from IUAV, Venice. Wanted to inquire few things about the university...i am about to join IUAV in September this year.

May 31, 08 1:58 am
Bellatrix

I graduated there almost 2 years ago, but I can try to help you...

Jun 3, 08 3:01 am  · 
 · 
naya

oh thank you Bellatrix.
Now i wanted to know about the EMU Programme if you have some idea about it? like how is it structured, life after that degree, IUAV as a host university in this programme, etc...

Jun 3, 08 9:13 am  · 
 · 
naya

oh thank you Bellatrix.
Now i wanted to know about the EMU Programme if you have some idea about it? like how is it structured, life after that degree, IUAV as a host university in this programme, etc...

Jun 3, 08 9:13 am  · 
 · 
Bellatrix

This is a post graduate program, meaning after you finished a 5 years degree (or 3+2 yrs) you can attend it.
The teachers from IUAV leadinig it seems to me some good ones, expecially Secchi and Vigano'.
As it is not part of the graduate program, it might be it's got better facilities.
Talking of the 3+2yrs of school: the school's got too many students, it's crowded, the courses are crowded. There's no studio where you can work together or leave your stuff. As I said it might be that this course has better facilities.

I think I know one person that attended it (it's this one right? http://www.em-urbanism.net/ ). Maybe I could ask her some infos...
Seems to me I haven't helped much, but I keep trying...

Jun 5, 08 9:45 am  · 
 · 
naya

thanks Bellatrix.. Yes i do have a 5 yr bechelor degree which i have persued from Indian University. And i have already got admission into this and almost finalized my going to IUAV..

So let me know whatever you think i should know about venice or IUAV before joing..And yes that website is right and yes let know if you want my email add.

Jun 6, 08 1:12 am  · 
 · 
varunbhimanpally

Hello, 

Architect from india, got into IUAV ma in Architecture, please someone guide me in this, wether it's a good course to take up or should I apply for Poli Mi course (building Architecture) next year? Or even Tu Delft as well... Please share any information regarding IUAV..

Aug 16, 20 9:39 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: