Archinect
anchor

An uncertain future: what should I do with my summer post-graduation?

phld21

Should I :

1. Take my graduation money and build a front porch for my parents who helped me get through architecture school with no debt thanks to some extreme luck and a lot of sacrifices. 

2.  Spend my days looking for a job with an architecture firm, while waiting tables at night and on weekends.  (Not a huge fan of serving.)  Obviously this would include attempting to learn revit, continuously re-working my portfolio and networking.

3.   Blow my graduation money on kayaking lessons, become a certified kayaking instructor (after a few years of training) and seek out other opportunities related to architecture, while traveling around.

May 25, 11 1:49 am
TED

4. Gosh! if your not a fan of 'serving', particularly thinking 'Revit' is the way to go forward you missed the big boat about what architecture really is in the 21st century! - 'have it your way' is the only future!

May 25, 11 5:00 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: