Archinect
anchor

dwg converter

Archvere

DWG Converter and DXF Converter, let you convert DWG to DXF, DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, DWG to DWF, DXF

to DWF, PDF to DWG, PDF to DXF, DWG to TIF, DWG to JPG (JPEG), DWG to BMP, DWG to TIFF, DXF to JPEG (JPG), DXF to

BMP, DXF to TIF (TIFF) and GIF/PNG/PCX/TGA/WMF/EMF. No AutoCAD application is required to run these software.

http://www.anydwg.com

dwg converter
dwg to jpg
dwg to pdf
dwf to dwg
pdf to dxf
dwg to dxf
dwg to dwf
pdf to dwg

Apr 17, 08 1:37 am
d-train

sickkkkkkk

Apr 18, 08 4:02 pm  · 
 · 
phuyaké

aw come on where's MCD?

Apr 18, 08 6:13 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

bizarre....exactly how do you create a topic and in the same post have links back to the same topic???? how would you know the url? lucky guess????

Apr 18, 08 6:44 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Wacky. I think it's a bug when you write code incorrectly.

Apr 18, 08 7:32 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Or you are a SPAM expert. This is spam.

Apr 18, 08 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

sorry i am vegetarian.
and i use Rhino to get vectors from PDFs to give to DWG people

Apr 18, 08 7:42 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

this guy(s) are expert stammers at every forum, who wants to bet it is the same guy who writes the program as well?

Mar 13, 09 11:21 am  · 
 · 
trace™

Hmmm, AutoDWG looks interesting. Changing the line weights is the only thing that makes this attractive to me.

If it were $25 I'd buy it. $100....hmmmm

Archvere - can you change the line weights with anyDWG?

Mar 13, 09 12:28 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

but for 49 more buckeroos (or free 20 save demo) you can get Rhinoceros that can open those files too and does do line weights and can do much much more than autocad.

Mar 13, 09 1:07 pm  · 
 · 
trace™

I could use Illustrator too, but I want extremely simple elegance, which some of these third party programs are - just a simple solution, only what you need, etc.

Mar 13, 09 4:09 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: