Archinect
anchor

Fysics contextural structure volumes at stray

PerCorell

This game shuld be programmed from the idea that the entity must react by itself --- difficult to grasp well, check out the demo ;

http://web.t-online.hu/archee83/sumotori/

May 11, 07 1:01 pm
mdler

lay off the crack, dude

May 11, 07 1:03 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

That's a lame comment mdler , very lame when you check the video's and realise that this ,is very close related to what engineering of building volumes could be about these cubes are programmed in a very specific way, but I guess it is difficult for you to reconise, what structural feedback would mean ,how this ilustrate perfect ,if you owe any attention to what building engineering is at the moment cutting edge. This realy are a super computer game, but just the video's is enough to tell about an interesting game, proberly Ai. Mdler do you attack anyone you don't understand , this way often ?

May 11, 07 2:02 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Sorry forgot a link ; this one not about tactics about the office bully but about persons who enjoy provoking anger :

http://www.livescience.com/healthday/603144.html

May 11, 07 2:08 pm  · 
 · 
BlueSteel

WTF...

Vindpust, you really aren't doing yourself any favors by making posts like this...

May 16, 07 2:52 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

"lay off the crack, dude"

"WTF"

"Vindpust, you really aren't doing yourself any favors by making posts like this..."

Favors towerds who I ask --- favor towerds people who invate the fora without a clue about the issue ,to entlighten us all by a comment like

"lay off the crack, dude"

Someone who just aswell could be throwing mud in some right political group but who think the hippies all are architects and a fora that is not aware it's fora bully ,a fora that is so easily caught by the class bully ,that it is nessery to point to these facts ;

http://www.livescience.com/healthday/603144.html

Vindphust was newer the fora puppy. And favors --- in this fora ,what a laugh !

May 16, 07 6:46 am  · 
 · 
BlueSteel

Vindpust,

You, really aren't doing YOURSELF any favors by posting this.
If you want to have an intellegent conversation, you need to present your invitation to discuss in an intellegent manner. 1. Your posts frequently wreak of condescension about grasping very basic concepts and then include some non-sequitur conclusion. 2. Worst of all is the language. Most of the time i am interested in what you have to say. But when the post is unreadable because of mispelled words, terrible grammar, and lingusitc gymnastics... it makes it hard to focus on what your point is... Please have some respect for your own ideas and communicate them clearly.

for example

I am interested in astronomy, and i speak German... However I am not about to try and post condescending ramblings about astonomy in broken German on a German astrophysics discussion board.

Please just take some care with what you post and make your points clear before you get defensive.

May 16, 07 11:38 am  · 
 · 
mfrech

hehe, "fora puppy"...i like that.

there should be a archinect "forum puppy of the week", kind of like the doghouse where one can be subjected to some playful ridicule...if that's at all possible.

(and vind this is not a dig on you, or a dig at all for that matter.)

May 17, 07 11:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: