Archinect
anchor

Experience studying at KTH?

ka em

Hello, this post is for anyone who has studied as full time or exchange student at KTH in Sweden.

I have the opportunity to study there for a semester next year, and I'm wondering whether I should take up the opportunity... So I'm looking to hear what your experience was like studying at KTH. I'm talking both about the school/studio culture i.e. what is the class is like and what is their research focus? and Stockholm in general (I have never been there). I've gone through the studio and elective lists, and to be perfectly honest I'm not yet super excited.

My architectural interest lies in the relationship of architecture - urban design, most of my studios so far deal with work in that scale. I also like theory, have excelled in all my theory classes. I also have a huge interest in the developing world (partly because I came from one), particularly the informal settlement and the history/social context. I also love research based studio.

With all that in mind, would you recommend KTH for me?

Thanks for your input!

Sep 17, 12 6:26 am
tobechukwuazolibe

Hey there. I M not from KTH but rather UTS in Australia but would also be doing an exchange at KTH early next year. 

Will keep monitoring this thread because I also need help.

What country are you from?

Sep 29, 17 12:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: