Archinect
anchor

This is NOT a Mac vs. PC Thread.

yes, 'Try Google' is a person who never posts words, so you are left with only the message of his name. It was my way of telling you to try googling it. I googled "print screen mac running windows" and came up with the Option+F4 answer, but that was for Bootcamp, so I'm not sure whether it'll still work if you're running Parallels instead.

Apr 17, 07 1:40 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

I will try to take a stab at it myself...

Apr 17, 07 1:46 pm  · 
 · 

just to update those who are interested: there are now refurbished macbooks and macbook pros up, just loaded today. I'm not normally this selfless, but I'll have to wait for the next round regardless.

Apr 17, 07 1:55 pm  · 
 · 
fad gadget

did you try using the 'grab' function in Preview to take a screenshot of the parallels window below?

Apr 17, 07 1:56 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

have to? that sounds irrational

Apr 17, 07 1:57 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

im loaded today

Apr 17, 07 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

with?

Apr 17, 07 2:09 pm  · 
 · 

Ever find a permanent answer to this?

I've decided that if I get a scholarship that I applied for, there is definitely a MacBookPro in my future.

The refurbished ones I posted the last week were all gone inside of TWO DAYS! Better keep on the lookout if you want a refurbished.

Apr 23, 07 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
n_

Get Apple Care. Best investment of your life if you purchase an Apple product.

Apr 23, 07 1:54 pm  · 
 · 
mdlerweed

I broke down and got a fresh one. (a little while back)

... will keep you updated on the button solution... I still have not taken the time to look into it further.

Apr 23, 07 1:56 pm  · 
 · 

n_, oooooh yeah. That's definitely in the cards. My current laptop had to have a motherboard replacement after an accident involving a margarita last december. Full protection plans are a part of every laptop purchase in my future.

Apr 23, 07 1:58 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: