Archinect
anchor

gsd application

robust84

anyone know if their request that portfolios include hand-sketches is important?

i sketch, yeah, but they're not hot enough to show people. and besides, my layouts are all pretty set in stone, it's hard to fit in sketches at this point.

cmments? i don't wanna ruin my chances by actually ignoring one of their requirements.

Dec 19, 06 3:13 am
curt clay

the application is as much an exercise in following instructions as it is in having hot content...

if they ask for hand sketches, give them hand sketches. it is as simple as that.

Dec 19, 06 8:20 am  · 
 · 
nambypambics

does it matter what the hand sketches are of ?

Dec 19, 06 8:23 pm  · 
 · 
robust84

doesn't say. you could surely include a page of those blase figure drawings from introduction to drawing class. i think i'm gonna go with the 'quick little process sketch that fits within the scope of another project' mode and forgoe the nudies

Dec 19, 06 8:34 pm  · 
 · 
nambypambics

well, I have 2 pg. of nudies (one of which you saw!) and one scan of my sketchbook with process sketches. So I figure I am ok. I mean there's SOMETHING in there.

Dec 19, 06 8:58 pm  · 
 · 
robust84

perfect

Dec 19, 06 9:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: