Archinect
anchor

book recommendation

Archilearner

I have some basic knowledge about 3ds max....but I would like to focus on architectural rendering and visualization...I already tried to search for a book on amazon but.....They all seem like kind of reference book for beginners....and it is not clear whether they are intended for an architect/3d designer...

Do you guys know any how-to book regarding architectural rendering?

Thanks!

Dec 17, 06 5:15 am
Archilearner

???
any ideas would be appreciated.

Dec 17, 06 11:40 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

have you tried dvd tutorials?...i have a friend who does 3d animation and he seems to be going for tutorials instead of books...i'll get back at you...i'll ask him about his bootleg dvds...

Dec 17, 06 11:45 pm  · 
 · 
tman

I have 3DS max bible which was good to learn the terminology, figure out modifiers, etc. The best thing to do with software is just go ape-sh*t on it and constantly use it. You'll be pulling your hair out, but it'll be worth it in a couple weeks.

Dec 18, 06 12:21 am  · 
 · 
tman

Do the tutorials in the Help options

Dec 18, 06 12:21 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

archilearner...can i email you?...i don't want archinect deleting the link i have because of bootleg issues...

Dec 18, 06 12:51 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

or drop me an email...

Dec 18, 06 12:51 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: