anchor

morimoto

Serkan Ennac
http://www.morimotonyc.com/

Dec 16, 06 3:30 am
job job
Fukui-san?

go, Ohta!

Did you know that the competitor has cooked with trout eyes before? He said that their crunchiness is perfect to counter the soft kitten-brain stew he has going in the crock pot on the side.

I'm guessing this is not the response for which you were angling (a dinner date with a local?) but Iron Chef was a wicked awesome reality show about 6 years ago

Dec 16, 06 7:48 pm  · 
 · 

it was even more wicked awesome 10 years ago to watch it in japan, without the dumb (not a critique, just a description) english glued on.

Dec 17, 06 5:59 am  · 
 · 
spaghetti

hey the dubbing makes that show pretty awesome.

Dec 17, 06 7:10 pm  · 
 · 
misterTT

I walked by it the other night, not having seen anything about it. I did not go in, because i'm not dripping with cash . . . It was very nice peeking through the red curtain into an amazing concrete/bottle jungle. I had no idea it was ando, and it's still hard to imagine his hands behind such a playful project.

I just read the article on this in arch. record from a couple months back. lots of pretty pictures as always. Does ando have any other projects in the north east?

Dec 17, 06 10:43 pm  · 
 · 
spaghetti

was that when bobby flay jumped on the cutting surface and morimoto said he was a disgrace?

Dec 18, 06 1:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: