anchor

sweet table

mdler
toroid

a ma ga

Dec 14, 06 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

scrap the wood grain look and silkscreen the surface as if it was a big flower blooming...

Dec 14, 06 2:59 pm  · 
 · 

i always read the comments in youtube.

X3PH1R (4 days ago)
I totally want this table, even though I have no where to put it.

karlviolin (4 days ago)
waaay cool

atlantapaul (2 days ago)
More than meets the eye!

masteroftheswingz (2 days ago)
sweet mother thats kool!

lordkinjo (2 days ago)
Ummmm. What if you need the Salt N Pepper in the middle of the table... YOu better have some extra long arms

kharmachanic (1 day ago)
if you have this table.. someone probably brings you the salt and pepper

nickenthechicken (1 day ago)
that looks like a pain in the ass to carry up a flight of stairs to my 1 bedroom apartment ;o)

LdEdward (23 hours ago)
How is a child going to get caught in that??? And if your child DOES get caught in that, that means BAD PARENT...

That table is brilliant! I bet it's expensive though.

CrustyFace (1 day ago)
OMG LOL WTF... What the fuck is BBQ, you nerd!

Dec 14, 06 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
hobbitte

If that table had remote control it woulda won 5/5 stars...

Dec 14, 06 5:36 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

it's so cheesy in a 1980s pomo over the top way - gack!!!

Dec 14, 06 5:59 pm  · 
 · 
tman

that thing is so awesome! LMFAO

Dec 14, 06 9:22 pm  · 
 · 
designserve

wow!!!!Super graphics and animation....got to learn from the guy

Dec 14, 06 9:58 pm  · 
 · 
pencebor

the last thing u want is kids operating this table...(watch the fingers)

Dec 14, 06 11:58 pm  · 
 · 
upside

abra, i'm willing to bet the most used reply to any comment, product, news or event online is "lol, i want one!"

Dec 15, 06 12:22 am  · 
 · 
garpike

Sweet mother that's kool!

Dec 15, 06 12:23 am  · 
 · 
upside

i wish i could see it, the work server has blocked youtube and flicker, which sucks.

Dec 15, 06 12:46 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

it's a round table with wood grained pattern (i hate)...there's a guy who spins some type of knob underneath the table (they show this more than once)...to unlock the mechanism...he then grabs the edges of the table to spin and the ahhh fuck i give up i don't know how to explain the shape of the separate leaves that expand out...

Dec 15, 06 3:28 am  · 
 · 
garpike

It's like you order a medium pizza, and this guy turns it into an extra large. Like Jesus with that water/wine thing.

Dec 15, 06 3:30 am  · 
 · 
Serkan Ennac

i want a modern type of it!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 15, 06 3:32 am  · 
 · 
garpike

Build it. Then post it. I'll watch.

Dec 15, 06 3:32 am  · 
 · 
garpike

Even if you don't like the wood pattern, you have to admit that having the pattern line up perfectly in the large table setting is a sweet detail.

Dec 15, 06 3:34 am  · 
 · 
garpike

I get chills every time he closes that table. I want to yell "Watch your penis! Don't pinch it!"

Dec 15, 06 3:36 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

hahh...yeah...i was like "watch the birdie, playa!"...but i started saying that after the third viewing...the first two viewings i was still looking at the table...

Dec 15, 06 3:40 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

the shot when he's turning the knob underneath is irritating somehow...i just want to see the tabletop spin...fuck how it works

Dec 15, 06 3:42 am  · 
 · 
manamana

I'm still trying to figure out how it stays round in both configurations....My guess right now is that it isn't really round when collapsed...just a polygon with curved sides.

Dec 15, 06 8:40 am  · 
 · 
mdler

garpike obviously entertains in the nude...

Dec 15, 06 4:33 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

that table is wicked......could be both good and bad. No wonder garpike is worried about his privates!

Dec 15, 06 4:36 pm  · 
 · 
designserve

It cant be a polygon...It has to be a circle both ways...cool Engineering design.There are 3 layers of wood and the bottom needs to have a pilot mechanism to rotate and clickit in place.Dont know whether that part of the leaves take the load.If the anchors are not sound enough,probably the leaf may bend if some kid forces it in the down direction.

Dec 15, 06 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
designserve

The centre piece is in the shape of a star..and they show the bottom bolt two times..once for disengaging it when the table is small and once to lock it in the open position.Probably the knob runs right thru the 3 layers...precise engineering

Dec 15, 06 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

there are other reasons Garpike is worried about his privates...

Dec 15, 06 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

my thoughts were heading in the same direction as yours mdler! haha

Dec 15, 06 5:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: