Archinect
Dec 14, 06 9:53 am  · 
 · 
Heather Ring

orhan, is that where you've been @ ?

Dec 14, 06 3:12 pm  · 
 · 

yes, and i have a jetlag now. Kr@l is good, makes marble buildings.

Dec 14, 06 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
Serkan Ennac

:D

Dec 15, 06 1:48 am  · 
 · 
Dec 15, 06 3:52 pm  · 
 · 

speaking of architecture in turkey, I hear they have money with famous architects on it...

by the way, orhan now I'm having insatiable hunger pains for whatever is being serviced in that dish...on your next trip to turkey I must come along to end this feeling...

Dec 15, 06 5:52 pm  · 
 · 

hmmmn. anytime now john. it went out wednesday. your tracking # is SINAN10000TL .;.)>
that is a tradiditional turkish dish called 'manti'. it is arguably the grandfather of ravioli from eastern mediterannian. red sauce is pepper and tomato paste with butter, sprinkled with dried mint over garlic pasted plain yoghurt over the goods. filling inside the approx. 3/4" boiled dough is tiny amounts of seasoned ground beef. the dish probably came from central asia and northern china originally, where the nomadic turkomen roamed some thousands years ago.

Dec 15, 06 7:33 pm  · 
 · 

seafood dinner @ orun's. black dish towards left is rice stuffed mussels (midye dolma). we are eating line caught cipura, an izmir and vicinity specific fish. it is okay to drink red wine with sea food in turkey. most wine there is red. food is way more important than architecture there.

Dec 15, 06 7:44 pm  · 
 · 

stop ur kill'in me

Dec 15, 06 7:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: