Archinect
anchor

How does one end a letter of intent for graduate school...

AbrahamNR

This old tread is making me happy. I was afraid I was being too sappy and hyperbolic in my letters of intent, but after this it seems I'm doing just fine!

Oct 31, 09 5:42 pm  · 
 · 
keopi

anyone have a statement of intent that isn't cliche or filled with empty references to vague sustainability/how cool architecture is?

Nov 1, 09 12:58 am  · 
 · 
med.

"The End" is always a big hit.

Nov 1, 09 10:39 am  · 
 · 
zahoffman

"Wanna make out?"

Nov 2, 09 10:03 am  · 
 · 
zen maker

Feeling so great about all the.....
Understading your ciriculum...
Can't wait to start the education...
Knowledge hungry...

Your....
Outstanding...
University.....

Nov 2, 09 2:38 pm  · 
 · 
tagalong

seems a bit obvious, one of these -----> .

or if you're feeling adventurous, on of these -----> !

Nov 2, 09 6:33 pm  · 
 · 
tillychan

The best way to end your letter of intent graduate school, from my opinion, is to leave the committee embarrassed by your sincere will to attend this school. You should describe how your education at this school will affect on your further research development and especially how the aims of the schools coincide with your professional purposes. I don’t think it is a good idea to begin singing anthems to the school, just tell them how it will be good, if you are together, if you know what I mean. Besides, you can use a service to write your letter.

Nov 5, 18 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
proximity

I wonder if our species ever did finally embrace the relationship of the natural and built environments.

Nov 5, 18 5:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: