Archinect
anchor

Donate Someone Else's Money To Fight AIDS

myriam

Today, Bristol-Myers Squibb, the pharmaceutical monolith that charges nearly $1,000 for a 30 day supply of one of its HIV/AIDS medications, is donating $1 to the National AIDS Fund for each person who simply visits their website and "virtually lights a candle." The tally is $940,286 as of this moment.

All you have to do is click on a candle at their site:

Light A Candle

Dec 7, 06 11:08 pm
myriam

oh SHOOT! There's a $100,000 limit in the fine print!!! Oh that's so lame. Argh. Nevermind, folks.

Dec 7, 06 11:58 pm  · 
 · 
binary

if you really research the aids issue... it will open your eyes alot to why things are the way they are.....

for a quick story,

theres a test that has colored bands on it when you have a hiv/aids test.... here is how it get interesting

in africa if 2 of the colored bands react then you have aids
in usa, if 5 of the colored bands react you have aids
in australia/europe, if 7 of the bands react, you have aids

it's the same test....... the person that made the test gets a cut of each test that is given....... the test only show the antibodis that kill off the disease...... so you can have the antibodies that killed the disease and no longer have the disease but you can still register for having it..... it's all bullshit...........

with all the shit food/doctor drugs/etc that out there, you wonder why people are sick

eating healthy and exercise is the key.......

:

Dec 8, 06 12:20 am  · 
 · 
Archinecture

I'm pretty sure that eating healthy and exercise does not prevent AIDS. But I'm only an architect, not a doctor.
So, maybe you should follow your own adivce and really resarch the aids issue.. it will open your eyes

Dec 8, 06 12:42 am  · 
 · 
binary

besides aids and all that other stuff...... you think the food you put on your table is clean....... hormones that the government lets farms put into the cattle...... legalized alchol and tobacco....etc.........

if the government cant get a cut then it's illegal....... prohibition days/etc..

if you eat right, you body will take care of itself....... it's not rocket science.....

and stop watching tv...... nothing but false news and drama and death and products that will harm you....

but you dont have to listen to me..... i'm not even an architect....dirka dirka

:

Dec 8, 06 1:00 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

Dirka, some of your points are true.

another thing is that Many non-governmental organisations exaggerate AIDS cases to siphon off Govt money etc, but then there's also the fact that it (the disease) IS assuming pandemic proportions.

Yea you may live longer and better if you eat healthy and exercise but you may still contract the disease thru blood transfusion, unsafe sex etc..what then ?

Dec 8, 06 1:11 am  · 
 · 
binary

i'll try to find this link i watched regarding alot of this...... give me a little bit though...have to search through alot of stuff

:

Dec 8, 06 1:21 am  · 
 · 
mdler

dirka dirka

my next door neighboor was a pupetteer on Team America

Dec 8, 06 1:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: