Archinect
anchor

2007 Men of Archinect Calendar!!!

Katze

Ok, fans of hot male architects!!! The wait is over!
The Fine Men of Archinect Calendar is now available for viewing.

If I've missed any of the fine men on Archinect, I apologize in advance. I used the "post a picture of yourself in your brand new "architecture sucks" tee, so if your picture wasn't there, it wasn't added to the calendar. However, Susan is proposing a 2008 "Architecture People" calendar so all of us will have the opportunity to get in on that!

Guys, now that you have been spotlighted by the paparazzi, please update your resumes accordingly.

Dec 4, 06 10:01 pm
brian buchalski
Dec 4, 06 10:22 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

SO so hilarious. Thank you Katze! I will print mine now and start noting archinecter's birthdays on it in purple. 3 December Susan Surface, vado 25 January, Steven is end of March but I don't recall the exact date...dang, gotta scroll through Thread Central to get them all!

Dec 4, 06 10:29 pm  · 
 · 
robust84

i would have expected you guys to show a little more skin...

Dec 4, 06 10:29 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Sweet!

Ok. One with girls please.

Dec 4, 06 10:39 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

That one's in the works. Patience.

Dec 4, 06 11:29 pm  · 
 · 
Chili Davis

I made the cover! That's it, I'm dropping out of school to finally persue that career in modeling! Marc Wahlburg look out!

Dec 4, 06 11:32 pm  · 
 · 
geimanj

scary. glad to see a few GArwondLers in there, tho

Dec 4, 06 11:41 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

LB - let the printing begin! Maybe next year we can make a full professional production of it and actually sell the calendars (of course all the proceeds could go to Archinect to show them our appreciation and gratitude for maintaining a wonderful site!) Thanks for the B-Day info :)

Dec 5, 06 12:59 am  · 
 · 
Hasselhoff

Where the hell am I?

Dec 5, 06 1:01 am  · 
 · 
Katze

Where is your pic Hasselhoff? I'll include it if you upload your pic. If I missed it, I apologize:) I understand that the more provocative the pic the better (no pants preferred:))

Dec 5, 06 1:04 am  · 
 · 
AP

thanks Katze.

Dec 5, 06 6:00 am  · 
 · 
surface

I officially spit my tea all over my monitor.
I haven't laughed this hard since.. well.. birthday garwondler (ps it's 4 December) You guys are funny.
I love you Katze.

Dec 5, 06 11:45 am  · 
 · 
mdler

can I be in the 'Not-so-Fine Men of Archinect' calandar?

Dec 5, 06 2:06 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

so do the models get royalties? or does archinect get all the $$$ from my likeness?

Dec 5, 06 7:35 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

the latter Im afraid, mate!

Dec 5, 06 8:26 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

com'n mdler, you are all beautiful in GarwondLers eyes :)

hmmm...sounds like negotiation time on the royalties question - call in the Attorney to draw up the paperwork!

Dec 5, 06 8:41 pm  · 
 · 

i'd at least like to recoup some of the costs for shooting mine on location in maui.

Dec 5, 06 8:43 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Hey wait who's eyes, Katze? Ummm... I don't like mdler that way. Also if Garwondler was ogling mdler, isn't that 1/3 incest?

There's that 3 again.

Dec 5, 06 8:47 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Is it incest or self-pleasuring? I ogle myself all the time. Hard not to.

Dec 5, 06 9:09 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

yeah, that maui location is giong to cost us dearly, isn't it?

eww...1/3 incest! oh boy.

Dec 5, 06 9:12 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i'm still speechless

Dec 5, 06 9:18 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

oh, is that what that blank post above was all about! Congrats on being so photogenic :)

Dec 5, 06 9:23 pm  · 
 · 
surface

he knows his good side.

Dec 5, 06 10:28 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

ouch

Dec 5, 06 11:13 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

don't be shy, puddles. that's a pretty good good side!

i gotta get my act together and photograph my garwondler! my problem is that i don't have anyone to hold the camera, and good timer-shot locations are few and far between...

Dec 6, 06 2:21 am  · 
 · 
French

Oh god nobody told me it was going to end up in a calendar.
I should have been more creative...
Or I should have shown my butt instead of my face, there would have been a lot less people able to recognize me...

Dec 7, 06 6:53 am  · 
 · 
Katze

ah, com'n French! You look fab-u-lous!

Dec 7, 06 2:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: