Archinect
anchor

ICA Boston

Hasselhoff

Man, whoever posted those pics of the ICA, thanks. I'm pretty stoked about that project. I did a project on it last fall and I'm excited to see its completion, looks pretty good. Maybe I'll get up to Boston over winter break. Even my dad knows "Scarpidio and his tough wife." Pretty proud of the old guy for knowing DS+R and not Ghery.

Dec 1, 06 9:56 pm
abyssinian

I can't wait to see it...and whoever is in the boston area please take some pictures and post them...I can't get enough.

Dec 1, 06 10:33 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

I can't believe they FINALLY finished it... AFTER I left town. Argh!

Those pics make it look MUCH cooler than it looked all during construction!

Also, whatever Andes house that it that is interspersed looks amazing, too. Boy I wish we could comment on the images.

Dec 1, 06 10:35 pm  · 
 · 

it's really stunning in that picture from across the water.

Dec 2, 06 1:26 pm  · 
 · 
robust84

it's a little awkward, but it's nice to see DSR actually finishing a building. by the way, why do people who dis gehry always spell his name 'ghery'? is that some inside joke i don't know about? maybe it's just people who don't know how to spell also don't know how to appreciate frankie g.

Dec 2, 06 10:19 pm  · 
 · 
abyssinian

subtle and sophisticated...

Dec 3, 06 4:46 pm  · 
 · 
robust84
oe

I'll be there.

Dec 8, 06 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
larslarson

i'll be in beantown for a week or so over christmas...i'll try to
get a few pics although i'm not digital yet so it may take a while to
post em.

Dec 8, 06 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

my boy in beantown is so excited. he's saving up so he can drop a monster deuce the day it opens.

he left a nice one for zumthor's wife @ vals.

Dec 8, 06 3:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: