Archinect
anchor

Site Hiccup??

Katze

Ok, I don't think I lost my mind, but some of the postings that took place between 8:30PM last night (Friday) PST through 7:40 AM today PST have disappeared. You might want to repost if it was important.

I am assuming it has something to do with maintenance on the site? I'd hate to recommend rolling back to last night's copy since many have posted this morning.

Treekiller, I responded to your "Megacities or" post last night and I will rewrite my response when I have time.

Nov 25, 06 2:52 pm
treekiller

katze- sometimes management of archinect goes about purging offensive posts from the site, so you may have crossed the line ;-)

Nov 25, 06 6:20 pm  · 
 · 
Archinect

The site migrated to a new and very powerful dedicated server last night. Some of the posts made during the transition will forever collect dust on the old server. We hope that this new server will lead to much less downtime, and overall quicker load times for more efficient Archinect time killing.

Nov 25, 06 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

YEAH for the migration!!!!

Nov 25, 06 6:41 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

wow that is much faster uploading posts!

Nov 25, 06 6:41 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

I must have meandered onto the site when it was in transition, because a bunch of posts were gone - including all the crap from "pof79" - and I made a post about being in the twilight zone somewhere. Funny! I caught a black hole or something! I am all for killing time more efficiently.

Yay Archinect!

Nov 25, 06 9:41 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Yay for the new server! Thank you archinect!

Nov 25, 06 9:43 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

Yea! Its moving at the speed of lightning! Yippy! Thanks.

Nov 25, 06 9:45 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

Maybe it was my bad Detroit youtube post that caused the black hole – sorry for that :) I still feel like I am in a time warp. What's cool is you don't even need to drink – you feel drunk just by visiting the posts because things keep reappearing and disappearing!! Whoa hoo!

Nov 25, 06 11:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: